Tutorials: NEW Climb Video

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
FlyerDreamerNJ
Airman

Re: Tutorials: NEW Climb Video

Post by FlyerDreamerNJ »

This is such an awesome aircraft - it's all I fly now! Are you planning a video on descent/approach?

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

FlyerDreamerNJ wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 05:54 This is such an awesome aircraft - it's all I fly now! Are you planning a video on descent/approach?
Now that would be a video a whole bunch of folks would love to see.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Far Isle Pilot
Airman

Post by Far Isle Pilot »

jeepinforfun wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 14:08
FlyerDreamerNJ wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 05:54 This is such an awesome aircraft - it's all I fly now! Are you planning a video on descent/approach?
+1

Far Isle Pilot
Airman

Re: The Comanche Cruise Tutorial

Post by Far Isle Pilot »

Potuslancer wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 12:41 I’m so excited to finally be flying an A2A aircraft again! I have all the A2A aircraft for FSX-SE but after having flown in MSFS I just can’t go back anymore due to the graphics. If I don’t look outside it’s all good but really, who wants to do that?! It’s just so….. BAD!!

I’m hopeful that A2A will bring my beloved Connie, B377 and B-17 to MSFS also! Now THAT would be a wonderful thing to say the least! How gorgeous would those aircraft look in MSFS?!?

Thanks A2A for all that you’ve done for the flight sim hobby all these years. There is no better in my opinion!
+1 really hoping for these too.

The9thTitan
Airman Basic

Post by The9thTitan »

Enjoyed the videos .. Wonderful airplane..

t4ka78
Airman

Post by t4ka78 »

waiting for the video about landings!!!

a2asimulations-6819
Airman Basic

Post by a2asimulations-6819 »

jeepinforfun wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 14:08
+1 from me as well. Would love to see a proper descend from the true experts of the aircraft.

P72endragon
Airman

Post by P72endragon »

These tutorial videos are great. I know everybody will be busy, but it would be great if descents and landings/go-arounds/circuits could be covered as well - the series feels incomplete without them!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”