Tutorials: NEW Climb Video

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Re: The Comanche Cruise Tutorial

Post by jeepinforfun »

Michael-C172pilot wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 16:13 Unfortunately usually charter fee is measured in flight time (Germany) or Hobbs Meter time. This usually gives wrong incentives to fly as fast as possible, not too economical.

Owners however have different interests.
Thats why I prefer to be an owner. :P
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Buschwick
Airman

Post by Buschwick »

Why are there two lines of GPH labeled 1 and 2 in the power setting table? I apologize if I missed that in the video.

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

Buschwick wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 17:39 Why are there two lines of GPH labeled 1 and 2 in the power setting table? I apologize if I missed that in the video.
Hello, the first is for Lean of peak and the second for Rich of peak operation.
Florent DUFAY

Skyfox
Senior Airman

Post by Skyfox »

Great video (great foreplay)

Can you guys please release the bird for msfs on the store. I don't think anyone can wait any more.

kielsf4
Airman First Class

Post by kielsf4 »

Buschwick wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 17:39 Why are there two lines of GPH labeled 1 and 2 in the power setting table? I apologize if I missed that in the video.

Buschwick
Airman

Post by Buschwick »

Skyfox wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 17:53 Great video (great foreplay)

Can you guys please release the bird for msfs on the store. I don't think anyone can wait any more.
I'm good till friday. My wallet needs a cool down lol.

I've been flightsimming since FS98 and Falcon 4.0 (also in 98) and I just now bought my first GA setup. Logitech throttle arrived yesterday (with jitter right out of the box...not huge variations though...kinda like in between a buzz and a vibration...and according to the interwebs that's common with that $50 thing. But I like its simplicity for GA use and am very capable of replacing the pots if needed), got the Honeycomb alpha today....and discovered I won't be able to clamp it to my folding legs picnic table that I use as a computer desk so I guess I'll just use the sticky 3m stuff and see how long that lasts, and the logitech pedals come Thursday or Friday.

I'm a big pmdg 737 guy too...for years....and not even that could get me to graduate from a twist joystick like this currently unreleased addon did.

Stoked.

Buschwick
Airman

Post by Buschwick »

flo76 wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 17:47 Hello, the first is for Lean of peak and the second for Rich of peak operation.
kielsf4 wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 17:57 Image
Thank you both. Makes sense.

CorV-8
Airman Basic

Post by CorV-8 »

Has anyone gotten any indication of whether we'll still have the various options for prop-type, tires, gap seals, etc. that we used to have? Haven't heard any details about any of that yet.

Buschwick
Airman

Post by Buschwick »

CorV-8 wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 19:05 Has anyone gotten any indication of whether we'll still have the various options for prop-type, tires, gap seals, etc. that we used to have? Haven't heard any details about any of that yet.
Only thing I noticed in the screenshots is the absence of the tip tanks with a red "do not use" warning on one of the fuel indicators...which coincided with the visible N number on that particular plane's tail and cockpit markings.

JedWong
Airman Basic

Post by JedWong »

Great job! :a2a: :D

MadMac388th
Airman First Class

Post by MadMac388th »

Guys, you might want to take a look at the store now.

codyspate
Airman Basic

Post by codyspate »

It's live baby!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

Great video.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

pecquais
Airman

Post by pecquais »

Hi,
Interesting video. I have to work it anymore. But the drag is not a exp fonction of the speed but a square fonction. Drag= (1/2). Ro. S .V**2. Cx

Scorpio47
Airman

Post by Scorpio47 »

Potuslancer wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 12:41 I’m so excited to finally be flying an A2A aircraft again! I have all the A2A aircraft for FSX-SE but after having flown in MSFS I just can’t go back anymore due to the graphics. If I don’t look outside it’s all good but really, who wants to do that?! It’s just so….. BAD!!

I’m hopeful that A2A will bring my beloved Connie, B377 and B-17 to MSFS also! Now THAT would be a wonderful thing to say the least! How gorgeous would those aircraft look in MSFS?!?

Thanks A2A for all that you’ve done for the flight sim hobby all these years. There is no better in my opinion!
Thank you, Scott, for that very instructive and beautiful video!
I can only second what Potuslancer just said!!

THANKS AGAIN and please keep ´em coming....
CARPE DIEM et FESTINA LENTE

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”