Fellow Misfits. This will be the sixth segment in a flight that will take us from Juneau to the very tip of the Aleutian Island chain, the tiny island of Attu (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attu_Island).
Our sixth flight will be a long, overwater flight, from Adak Airport (PADK). Our destination for flight 06 will be Casco Cove ((IATA: ATU, ICAO: PAAT, FAA LID: ATU). Here's what we all hope to see at the end of this leg (This was a pre-run done in my Bonanza, from the nearby Eareckson Airport (PASY) to Casco Cove Airport):
Since this is our final destination for the Aleutian Peninsula Boogie, if the weather permits we'll fly around the Island of Attu. There are no procedures for landing at Casco Cove Airport, so if it's totally socked in, we'll divert eastward to nearby Eareckson (PASY), which has an ILS approach to Rwy 28:
We'll be flying A2A P-51 Mustangs or equivalent on this flight.
The flight will be 467 nautical miles long, and will take 1 hr 38 min at an estimated cruise speed of 275 knots (we can fly up high for better true airspeed and fuel economy on this one, winds aloft dependent of course).
Meet at: 1830z for a 1900z departure.
Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS.
Comms through A2A Discord channel.
Start at: Adak Airport (PADK).
Local takeoff time: 1200
Here's the flight plan on SkyVector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=52.3606736617 ... 29E%20PAAT
I'll post the LNV flight plan on Discord.
For those who love to fly in multiplayer
- General Discussion
- ↳ Pilot's Lounge
- ↳ Flight Academy
- ↳ Repainters
- ↳ Multiplayer
- Accu-Sim 2.0
- ↳ Comanche 250 for MSFS
- ↳ Comanche 250 for MSFS Tech Support
- ↳ Bonanza "V-Tail"
- ↳ Bonanza Tech Support
- ↳ Piper Comanche 250
- ↳ Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support
- ↳ T-6 "Texan"
- ↳ T-6 "Texan" Tech Support
- ↳ C182 Skylane
- ↳ C182 Skylane Tech Support
- ↳ Piper Cherokee 180
- ↳ Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support
- ↳ C172 Trainer
- ↳ C172 Trainer Tech Support
- ↳ Piper J-3 Cub
- ↳ Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support
- ↳ P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)
- ↳ P-51 Tech Support
- ↳ P-40 Warhawk / Tomahawk
- ↳ P-40 Tech Support
- ↳ Spitfire MkI/II
- ↳ Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support
- ↳ B-17 Flying Fortress
- ↳ P-47 Razorback
- Captain of the Ship (COTS)
- ↳ Boeing 377 Stratocruiser
- ↳ Boeing 377 Tech Support
- ↳ Lockheed Model 049 Constellation
- ↳ Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support
- Accu-Feel: Global Sim Enhancement
- ↳ Accu-Feel General Discussion
- ↳ Accu-Feel Technical Support
- ↳ Accu-Feel Development & Feedback
- for FSX (other)
- ↳ A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX
- ↳ P40 Warhawk / Tomahawk
- ↳ P51 Mustang
- ↳ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4
- ↳ Supermarine Spitfire MKI
- ↳ P47 Thunderbolt
- ↳ WWII FIGHTERS
- Aircraft Factory (a division of A2A Simulations)
- ↳ P-51H "High Performance Mustang"
- ↳ Avro 504K
- ↳ Avro Anson MKI
- ↳ Albatros D.III (Oeffag)
- ↳ Heinkel He-219 "Uhu"
- ↳ F4U Corsair
- for FS2004
- ↳ North American P51 "Mustang"
- ↳ Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"
- ↳ Focke Wulf 190 "Butcher Bird"
- ↳ Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
- ↳ Heinkel He 219 "Owl"
- ↳ Heavy Bombers and Jets
- ↳ Wings of POWER Technical Support
- Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
- ↳ BOB2 General Discussion
- ↳ BOB2 Technical Support
- ↳ BOB2 FAQ FORUM
- ↳ FirePower General Discussion
- ↳ FirePower Technical Support
- ↳ Other Sim News
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests