problem with mouse

new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

problem with mouse

Post by Point-man »

Hello again fellow BoBer's... I seem to be having some trouble with my mouse. I'll try to explain this as best I can.

Ok when you click in the cockpit to go from being able click things in the cockpit to being about to look around. Nothing works in game such as my stick or throtle. Once I click the cockpit it all works. However I get stuck in look around mode, and I can't click back to be able to say pull the pitch lever back. This view type mode with the mouse is also stuck in the outside views as well.

I hope that makes since.

Bader
BDG

Post by Bader »

I'm not sure I follow entirely.

So you can enter interactive-cockpit mode ok? (right mouse click)
But when you then leave interactive-cockpit mode (again, right mouse click), your controls no longer work?

At what point do you go to external (plane) view? This is not related.

It sounds like a little practise on the ground might be needed. Just right click to enter or leave interactive-cockpit mode. Nothing else should be going on unless you are hitting additional keys or have bound your mouse to something unintentional.
"Ah yes, Michael (Parkinson)," Bader replied, "But these particular Fockers were Messerschmitts..."

Intel Core I7 920 @3.57GHz
GA-EX58-UD3R Mobo
8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
ATI HD4870 1024M
Win 7 Home
Saitek X52 Pro

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

no this is right after loading. Say I go to a quick mission, I'm in the cockpit. No controls work until I right click. However once I click my stick starts working but I cannot click again anywhere. The mouse will move the view around like I'm looking around. However it will not do anything else.

Buddye
BDG

Post by Buddye »

Hi Pointman,

This is not a problem I have ever seem or heard about.

Take a screen shot and post it of your Options->controls (custom). Do you have manual engine management and manaul prop pitch set in the GUI?

Do you have a hardware issue with the mouse?

Might be best to do a very fresh install. Are you running 2.06 or 2.06.1?

Our 2.07 should be out shortly.
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

Wheelie
Airman

Post by Wheelie »

I think this is the same problem as detailed here...

http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/v ... php?t=9418

Buddye
BDG

Post by Buddye »

Point-Man never said he was running Vista so I am not sure.
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”