P-51 D at simmarket?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

P-51 D at simmarket?

Post by Point-man »

I was checking out to see what was new on the block since I've been out of the loop for a good while. So I checked out the p-51d by shockwave solo series and I noticed that the props were not behind the clouds in the pics and it looked normal in FSX. Are these old pics or what is going on with that? I know I have the original and the WWII fighters one and both have the messed up props and glass that just shows the ground and nothing else...

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

Pictures with correct objects' transparency are from FS2004.

regards
ROB
A2A Simulations Inc.

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

While I have always supported Shockwave without question and bought just about everything you guys have put on the market. Isn't that kind of false advertising? I mean the pictures show what seems to all work great when in fact it doesn't and there will be no fix for it. Just as the box's at bestbuy. Showing the all are for FSX when only the B-17 and P-40 work. I don't have the P-40 yet however I'm sure to get it.

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

Point-man, we follow the Microsoft's statement about the FS2004/FSX compatibility which sounds something like this:

Any FS2004 aircraft that follows SDK is compatible with FSX.

Now, all our aircafts follow the SDK rules from noses to tails, from red to green nav lamps, so ...

BTW WWII Fighters were completed before the FSX hit the shelves - that's why there are screenshots from FS2004.

regards
ROB
A2A Simulations Inc.

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

Point-man wrote:Showing the all are for FSX when only the B-17 and P-40 work. I don't have the P-40 yet however I'm sure to get it.
All of them EXCEPT the P-40 and B-17 are compatible, the aforementioned are MADE FOR.

A LOT of people are bothered about this prop thing... I really personally don't understand it. I spend most of my time in the cockpit anyways...

Again, this is NOT Shockwave's fault.

Another note, the pictures at Simmarket are picked by those at Simmarket. I know at least on one occasion a video of mine was sent there without my permission.
ImageImage
ImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”