What military aircraft are you?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

What military aircraft are you?

Post by Tako_Kichi »

Found this link on another site and did it just for fun.....

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action ... uiz_id=983

...some of the questions are a bit quirky but fill it in anyway to see what you are :wink: .

After my first run through I got the following:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

That description doesn't seem much like me at all! :roll:

My second run through produced this:

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Closer but still not ME....lol.

So what are you?
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

reflected
Master Sergeant

Post by reflected »

I1m an F-15 :(

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot
Airman First Class

Post by AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot »

B-52
pretty close to what i am (suprisingly):

You're a B-52. You are old (not old) and wise (hell yes), and you absolutely love destruction (kinda). You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" (who dosent) and aren't afraid to throw your weight around (i demonstrate that Daily!).
Tower: "...and for your information, you were slightly to the left of the centerline on that approach."
Speedbird: "That's correct; and, my First Officer was slightly to the right"

BostonVirtualATC.com

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

I NAILED my favorite current USAF aircraft.

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.
I like that ;)
ImageImage
ImageImage

spitfireace
BDG

Post by spitfireace »

I´m an F-15 too....!
Cheers,

Spitfireace

I treasure a remark i made to my grandson who asked "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No" i answered, "But i served in a company of heroes"

Jethro
Technical Sergeant

Post by Jethro »

OOPS! I'm a F-22, surprisingly enough, I think myself more an A-7 Corsair II: old and rusty (with a Lantirn pod though - I know A7s don't have it -, just because I like technology too, and precision strikes...).

Fun enough!

Cheers,
J

jwenting
Airman First Class

Post by jwenting »

B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

Guys couldn't get the slogan right, it reads "peace through superior firepower".

ReFLeX
BDG

Post by ReFLeX »

F16 Fighting Falcon..

bloodyHeap
Airman

Post by bloodyHeap »

CodyValkyrie wrote:I NAILED my favorite current USAF aircraft.

I like that ;)
Yep got the same one Cod...

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

F-15 for me.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”