Any plan to support Brunner FFB yokes or pedals ?

senya016
Airman Basic

Re: Any plan to support Brunner FFB yokes or pedals ?

Post by senya016 »

jaybird1nyc wrote: 14 Nov 2023, 16:21 That's great to hear! Thanks for letting me know.
If you need anything else just let me know.

Best,
Jay
Hi Jay . Can yon you check private message? )

jaybird1nyc
Airman

Post by jaybird1nyc »

Replied

FunktasticLucky
Airman

Post by FunktasticLucky »

FlyerDreamerNJ wrote: 14 Nov 2023, 17:09Did A2A ever receive the yoke from Brunner? Haven't heard anything in terms of a follow-up.
I feel like they should have. I just ordered my Brunner cls-e mkii on the 8th and they sent me a confirmation on Monday saying it will ship on the 29th so I should have mine by Christmas. So if Brunner was serious about this I feel like a2a should have theirs by now.

Camrad1983
Airman Basic

Post by Camrad1983 »

nzteddy2020 wrote: 01 Nov 2023, 14:17 The commanche works fine with the NG, as long as all the effects are turned off and you use hardware trim. Oh, and you have to hand-fly everywhere, which isn't a hardship when you have a ffb yoke :-)
It does not work well. THe main thing that doesn't work is that it does not read the engine RPM in order to simulate the elevator motion when you give power

Martin99
Airman First Class

Post by Martin99 »

I have one of the first CLS-E Yokes and had never a problem with trimming. My main problem is the missing throttle value in CLS2Sim for the simulated propwash.

Scott please give us an info what's going on and when this will be fixed.

Thanks,
Martin

[email protected]
Airman Basic

Post by [email protected] »

I would like to add my vote to this as well. I recently upgraded from the Alpha yoke to the Brunner CLS-E NG yoke and haven't flown the Comanche since due to the lack of full compatibility.

aurel42
Airman First Class

Post by aurel42 »

Are we there yet? 8)

B320Max8
Airman Basic

Post by B320Max8 »

i don´t think it´s actively being worked on...
there´s not a whole lot of us out there.

aurel42
Airman First Class

Post by aurel42 »

In a Venn diagram, we're in the intersection of A2A Comanche owners, Brunner yoke owners and people who care about CLS2Sim effects and AP. It's cozy here.
I wish Brunner was more responsive. Perhaps we could work around the existing issues if CLS2Sim allowed the use of arbitrary SimConnect variables instead of behaving like a black box.
In my day job, I refuse to use and support closed source products. If any of the three components was open source, be it Accu-Sim, CLS2Sim, or SimConnect, we could solve this ourselves.

mike10
Senior Airman

Post by mike10 »

I really wish Brunner would be more responsive and step up in situations like this, and work with developers or at least acknowledge the issue. It already has affected my purchase decisions, I would have already bought the rudders and maybe the stick as well for use with planes without a yoke.

GrahamP
Senior Airman

Post by GrahamP »

Scott - A2A wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 14:51 I reached out to Brunner again and they are sending us a unit. I'll let you know when we have it and testing begins.

Scott
It would be interesting to know if Brunner did send it and whether making it work fully with the A2A Comanche is still a possibility. :?:

Martin99
Airman First Class

Post by Martin99 »

GrahamP wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 11:57
Scott - A2A wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 14:51 I reached out to Brunner again and they are sending us a unit. I'll let you know when we have it and testing begins.

Scott
It would be interesting to know if Brunner did send it and whether making it work fully with the A2A Comanche is still a possibility. :?:
Brunners CLS2Sim was compatible since years with all A2A planes from FSX to P3D! Only the new Accu-Sim 2.0 for MSFS doesn't work. Hope we get an answer soon from A2A.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

It's something we're working on guys, Scott does now have a Brunner yoke for testing. Will update you once we have some more information to pass on.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

RobbiTobbi
Airman Basic

Post by RobbiTobbi »

Hi Nick, thanks for this update!
Patrick

mike10
Senior Airman

Post by mike10 »

Nick - A2A wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 08:28 It's something we're working on guys, Scott does now have a Brunner yoke for testing. Will update you once we have some more information to pass on.

Thanks,
Nick
That is great news! I would also love to see what he ends up with for a profile. I have one I built for pretty much any high performance single, but Scott has tons of RW experience in the Commanche so I am sure he could make a profile that is far more accurate.

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS Tech Support”