Proud Dad

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Proud Dad

Post by Killratio »

I can't help but admire proud fathers. I went with a younger mate when he took his son out to the pub for his first beer this week. Quite a landmark
for an Aussie!

We bought a round of 40 Lashes but the son didn't like it much, so dad drank it. We tried Carlton Black but again, the son didn't like it and dad drank his as well.
Guinness, Little Creatures same deal. So we tried Vodka and Brandy but he didn't like either and dad drank one, I drank the other just to help out.
We just couldn't find a drink his son liked that we could all have together. I have to admit, by the time we finally gave up after trying whiskey too,
I was well on the way to being plastered and it was quite a struggle to help my mate load his son's the pram into the taxi!
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

patful
Master Sergeant

Re: Proud Dad

Post by patful »

:mrgreen:

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

My favourite was port and lemon when I was 10 or 11. Me and mum used to go for spins with granddad in his motorbike and side-car. Sitting outside, a bobby gave him a row once for feeding alcohol to a minor.

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

I know what you mean. I had my first proper (Pub) beer at 12 in Leonora in the front bar. Dad didn't seem too concerned about being arrested. But then again, the local Police Sergeant was sitting next to us.
Last edited by Killratio on 02 Aug 2020, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

ahahahha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”