Shoutout to ALL Brothers in Arms

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Shoutout to ALL Brothers in Arms

Post by wblackret »

It’s Memorial Day here in the U.S.
Just a simple shoutout to all Brothers in Arms, no matter where you are from. Thank you for your service and sacrifices!
Remember those who are no longer with us!
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Shoutout to ALL Brothers in Arms

Post by Scott - A2A »

wblackret wrote: 25 May 2020, 07:57Remember those who are no longer with us!
Thanks for the post Bill
A2A Simulations Inc.

sniper31
Airman

Re: Shoutout to ALL Brothers in Arms

Post by sniper31 »

wblackret wrote: 25 May 2020, 07:57 It’s Memorial Day here in the U.S.
Just a simple shoutout to all Brothers in Arms, no matter where you are from. Thank you for your service and sacrifices!
Remember those who are no longer with us!
Yes, this is an important day of remembrance here in the U.S., and for me a personal one as well. I am a wounded Infantry Purple Heart recipient with 28 years of service, and I lost one of my best Squad Leaders KIA when I was a Platoon Sergeant in Afghanistan. He was hit by an enemy rocket and killed instantly. I think of him every day, and do things in his honor constantly, but Memorial Day is that one day where I talk more about him to others. My eternal salute to him and to all my other Brothers In Arms lost in battle.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”