Flight Simulator Show 2019

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Flight Simulator Show 2019

Post by Lewis - A2A »

A2A Simulations at Flight Sim Show 2019!

The smashing Flight Simulator Show 2019 is coming up very quickly (5th & 6th October) at the Royal Air Force Museum Cosford. As well as the extremely rare and unique aviation on display at the museum during the weekend of the 5th and 6th you will also find the museum grounds filled with simmers and developers, exhibiting, wondering, chatting, presenting and generally having a great time in this great hobby.

A2A Simulations will be in attendance, for the first time ever with 9 of us flight addicts all coming together for the show and for what will be the first time we have all met in person, After working together for several decades we decided it might be an idea to actually meet! :mrgreen:

If you see us around in A2A hats and or shirts do stop us and say hello, we cannot wait for this event and look forward to saying hello, chatting and just seeing as many friends and business partners and customers as we can.

You can purchase your tickets and get more information for this great two day event here at the show website;
http://www.flightsimshow.com/

Look out for news coming out of the show, we ourselves have an exclusive interview for FSElite coming out at the show as part of the FSElite show magazine, and we cannot wait to hear all the industry news coming up.

We hope to see as many of you there as possible!
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Re: Flight Simulator Show 2019

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 27 Sep 2019, 08:06 A2A Simulations will be in attendance, for the first time ever with 9 of us flight addicts all coming together for the show and for what will be the first time we have all met in person, After working together for several decades we decided it might be an idea to actually meet! :mrgreen:
Oh Man, that's awesome!!! I so wish I could be there!! :cry:
I will certainly be there in spirit... :wink:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Can't wait to hear the A2A news!

CamAir
Airman

Post by CamAir »

Lewis,

I already purchased my tickets (three generations coming: grandson, son and me). Looking forward to seeing you there on Sunday; from early to late :a2a: :fsx:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Smashing stuff CamAir, there is going to be a fair few of us wondering so if you see us make sure you say hello, fair warning though, selfies might be taken hehe :mrgreen: Three generations sounds amazing, hope you all enjoy the show, and make sure you try VR at some of the booths :wink:

It's shaping up to be a great weekend.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Corsair015
Senior Airman

Post by Corsair015 »

Awesome stuff guys, to bad I can't go, living on the other side of the world and all.
Have a great time!

Btw, where will I be able to find this FSelite magazine thing?
ImageImageImage
Corsairs Forever!

ianfisher 101
Staff Sergeant

Post by ianfisher 101 »

If anyone needs a ride to Cosford. I’ll be traveling up from Clevedon/Somerset tomorrow morning (Friday) starting around 0800.
Spitfire : P-51 : L-049 : C172 : C182 : PA-24 : PA-28 : T-6 : P-40 : V35B : J-3 : P-47 : Anson : 504K : Albatros : B377 : HE-219

edwardsp1916
Airman

Post by edwardsp1916 »

Hi Ian,

I'm also in Clevedon, unfortunatly though work is getting in the way! It's nice to hear of others in the area though. Safe drive and enjoy the show.

KarelPatch
Airman

Post by KarelPatch »

Just took a look at the schedule. This seems to be a very X-Plane oriented event. I wonder if there could be news about X-Plane, rather than FSXX. :roll:

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Nothing wrong with x plane. The more sims the better for us consumers. When is A2A scheduled to make their announcement? I bet it involves flight sim 2020. I heard Microsoft reached out to all the major 3rd party developers
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Tutmeister
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tutmeister »

Dont worry, we were demoing with Xplane but also prepar3d and A2A!
First time meeting everyone after years of just Lewis flying the flag over here. It was slightly surreal seeing Scott, Jake and everyone having a go out our new Fulcrum One yoke but was great to talk to them at length.
Chris

Owner of Fulcrum Simulator Controls
Spitfire Obsessive, GA Enthusiast.
https://www.fulcrumsim.com
https://www.facebook.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Tutmeister wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 16:32 Dont worry, we were demoing with Xplane but also prepar3d and A2A!
First time meeting everyone after years of just Lewis flying the flag over here. It was slightly surreal seeing Scott, Jake and everyone having a go out our new Fulcrum One yoke but was great to talk to them at length.
Chris

Glad you guys are having a good time. Wish I was there with you.
Dudley

hjcurtis
Airman

Post by hjcurtis »

Saw you guys at the show and spoke to Nick - nice chatting!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Tutmeister wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 16:32 First time meeting everyone after years of just Lewis flying the flag over here. It was slightly surreal seeing Scott, Jake and everyone having a go out our new Fulcrum One yoke but was great to talk to them at length.
Chris
Hi Chris,

Great to meet you and Jo and to get a chance to try the Fulcrum One yoke for the first time. I was really impressed with the product (I think we all were) so best of luck with the upcoming release! :)

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

hjcurtis wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 18:48 Saw you guys at the show and spoke to Nick - nice chatting!
Hi Howard,

Nice to chat to you yesterday as well!

All the best,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”