A2A Sale FINALLY - been waiting well over a year

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

A2A Sale FINALLY - been waiting well over a year

Post by Styggron »

YAY A2A Sale is on,
Been waiting over a year as sales are very rare indeed. Finally got to buy the bonanza (I only buy during sales)

I had to register of course because of the new store and now I need to go find all my original receipts and have them transferred over as I owned the entire range bar the bonanza previously but this has now been rectified.

Can't wait to fly the Bonanza now.
Thank you A2A
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

patful
Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Sale FINALLY - been waiting well over a year

Post by patful »

Shoulda been last week! I have all of the P3D aircraft except the 172, too similar to the 182. Always thought I'd buy it if on sale. In the past week I've bought a GTX 1080 and 16GB more RAM in addition to some pricy house upkeep expenses just yesterday. Dangit! But thanks, A2A!

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

patful wrote: 10 May 2019, 19:11 Shoulda been last week! I have all of the P3D aircraft except the 172, too similar to the 182. Always thought I'd buy it if on sale. In the past week I've bought a GTX 1080 and 16GB more RAM in addition to some pricy house upkeep expenses just yesterday. Dangit! But thanks, A2A!
Hello Patful,

The trick is

1. Be VERY patient. You may have to wait a year or more. I am VERY patient and will always wait for a sale before any purchase even if I have to wait 2 years. I am not affected by the "I must have it now" affliction. :)
2. Make the A2A shop page where there are products you want, one of your home TABS on your browser.
3. Everytime you open the browser.... pow you can see if there is a sale. This way you NEVER miss out.
4. Buy up big. The more you buy the MORE you save
5. Sales are VERY rare. If you are lucky 2 in a year else 1 or even 0. They are very short and not always announced. I don't think the current one is announced here on the forum anywhere that I saw. I keep a record when all the sales have been and they are rare as A2A have said they don't like sales (it is in a thread on here somewhere as I asked them about sales years ago).

I just need to let A2A know my previous purchases now as this is the first purchase (the bonanza) I have made in their new store.
A2A are very helpful and have excellent customer service.

Remember Patful..... set the browser, be patient and buy up BIG. :)

Re the 182 yes I understand what you mean. I did the same thing. I still do flight sim on my 9 year old laptop..... LOL.....I don't upgrade unless I have to.

I would say the best value for money is the Aircraft Factory Collection WITH Accu-Feel. Then you are in business and great prices ........ especially during a sale so grab them all :)
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109

Hook
Master Sergeant

Post by Hook »

I prefer to pay full price rather than do without for a year to save $10. If it were $100, then maybe. What a sale does is get me to buy if I'm somewhat on the fence or there's something I intend to buy in the future but don't need right now.

When you reach the age where you no longer buy green bananas, then you'll understand. :D

Hook

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Hook wrote: 10 May 2019, 22:46 I prefer to pay full price rather than do without for a year to save $10. If it were $100, then maybe. What a sale does is get me to buy if I'm somewhat on the fence or there's something I intend to buy in the future but don't need right now.

When you reach the age where you no longer buy green bananas, then you'll understand. :D

Hook
I saved WAY more than $10 when I bought 12 planes last sale !!
I would still rather wait a year and save $34 which is what I just did now. :)
What a sale does for me is make me consider the product more. No sale. No purchase :)

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

I'll patiently wait for an ORBX sale to buy more scenery (there's a sale on for the month of May 2019, by the way!), but I cannot wait when A2A releases a new airplane! Plus, I actually prefer to pay full price, as I want my money to go straight to the A2A Skunkworks, so they can come out with more cool stuff!

Seeya
ATB

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

I re-bought all the planes I flew a lot in FSX at full price when I crossed over to P3Dv4.. With the sale I bought the last 3 planes (P-51D Military, P-40, and Connie).. So my collection on P3D is now complete minus the 172, lol. I have a lot of hours on the B-17 and Cub so I will gladly buy those day 1 and not wait for a sale.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Picked up the T6 and Connie. Slowly rebuilding my fleet to match fsx. Can’t wait for the cub and b17 in p3d.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”