Nose cone prop spinner

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Lee Milan
Airman

Nose cone prop spinner

Post by Lee Milan »

Hi there,

How can I add a prop spinner or nose cone to an aircraft that doesn't have one? I'm trying to figure it out, any ideas, any recommendations? Let me know thanks.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Nose cone prop spinner

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Which aircraft are you refering to , the T-6 by default if i remember correctly has no spinner , if this is the aircraft you are refering to , go to the hangar shift+7 keys , to change things , just klick on the image to add delete things like canopy/props/spinners/gap seals , all depends on the aircraft , as to which items are available , look at the A2A intro videos of the aircraft in question , and read the manual.
regards alan. 8)

Lee Milan
Airman

Post by Lee Milan »

It's actually the VS Grumman f8f bearcat. Probably irrelevant on this forum huh?

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

To make an aircraft that doesn't have a spinner, have a spinner would require modification of the model, creation of the 3d object, animation of the 3d object, and texturing of the 3d object. So really not an easy undertaking, minus the legal stuff involving the original author and licensing agreements.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”