How to update your Accu-Sim products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
robains
Staff Sergeant

Re: How to update your Accu-Sim products

Post by robains »

Hi Lewis,

Just got back from FSExpo conference, met Scott briefly, excellent conference, very crowded, lots of people, good news.

As for my account migration, looks like I didn't create a new account on your new web site front end first. I just did that now and re-submitted the form.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers, Rob.

pstuhlmann
Airman Basic

Post by pstuhlmann »

Hi there—quick question. I purchased the C172 at Simmarket, and was wondering if it was possible (or indeed if there was even a point) to moving that purchase to be with my other A2A birds over at the new store—so they’d all be in the same spot?

robains
Staff Sergeant

Post by robains »

Thanks Lewis, all migrated except the Commanche 250 which I purchased thru SimMarket. I have the same question as pstuhlmann ... migrate from SimMarket to A2A store?

In addition, is there any need for separate Accusim core updates?

Cheers, Rob.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

robains wrote:Thanks Lewis, all migrated except the Commanche 250 which I purchased thru SimMarket. I have the same question as pstuhlmann ... migrate from SimMarket to A2A store?

In addition, is there any need for separate Accusim core updates?

Cheers, Rob.
No migration from other stores as they will have taken commission and offer there own perks etc so that's just the consumer choice we support with our great third party vendor partners. For the Accu-sim core updates, these are now part of the new installer system, so will be phased out over time.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Syonco
Airman Basic

Post by Syonco »

Have the new installers reached Flightsimstore yet? I heard news that Flight1 GNS 530/430 was now finally supported, but i don't see the option for them (Only 650/750). Leading me to believe i'm using the "old" installer?

Thanks in advance

oscardelta59
Airman

Post by oscardelta59 »

Nick - A2A wrote:
oscardelta59 wrote:Hi,

How to download the latest version if my C182 for P3d was not bought here (yep, big mistake !)

- The original was bought at FsPilot shop (Order #759535).
Then i had the P3dv4 academic, but i can't find the order and I don't remember if i paid for it (and where i've bought it) or if it was a free upgrade ...

What can i do ?

kind regards,
oliver.
Hi Oliver and welcome to the forums,

You'll just need to wait a few more days for the new P3Dv4 installer packages to be distributed to FSPilotShop and other third-party retailers. This is so we can iron out any issues with the new installers before they're more widely distributed.

If your original purchase was for P3Dv3 or earlier, the update to 64-bit P3Dv4 is free.

Thanks,
Nick
Hi There,

Any news about third-party retailers ?

Cheers,
Oliver.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sim market and justflight are updated and fsstore was being done today as they are now back from fs expo.

Thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

oscardelta59
Airman

Post by oscardelta59 »

Thank you Lewis.

What about FsPilotShop ? It's still not updated.

shortspecialbus
Staff Sergeant

Post by shortspecialbus »

I'll go out on a limb and guess you wouldn't be willing to make the downloads available on the a2a store and NOT give any points if I were to provide my proof-of-purchase for a couple products from FSS just so I could have the installers all in one place? I'm not looking for points, just consolidation - all your previous posts on the matter touched on the points system. Perhaps the points would be unavoidable? No worries either way.

Thanks!

-stefan

Edit: you would probably want something a bit more concrete than an FSS order number if you were willing to do this ; "order number" -> "proof-of-purchase"

Edit 2: If you do this for me, I will buy the Connie :D
Last edited by shortspecialbus on 15 Jun 2018, 07:27, edited 1 time in total.

oscardelta59
Airman

Post by oscardelta59 »

Hi,

As shortspecialbus said, it would be nice to download all installers at A2A ... Don't worry about points ...

Kind regards,
Oliver.

Edit : It has been update today at FsPilotShop ... Wonderful ... Downloading in progress ! :) :)

Thank you !

Kilua
Airman

Post by Kilua »

I have a lot of skins/liveries installed for my 182 plane, will uninstalling and reinstalling the plane get rid of all of them? I don't want to reinstall all of the skins back because I have a lot. I hope the upgrade process won't touch them.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Kilua.
Make a copy of your aircraft.cfg file and put it in a safe place , the addon liveries themselves sould not be deleted , so once your A2A aircraft is reinstalled , just put back your texture modified aircraft.cfg file so the sim can see them again, as the aircraft.cfg will on reinstall go back to original install and will be missing your addon textures entries.
regards alan. 8)

Syonco
Airman Basic

Post by Syonco »

fsstore still haven't updated it seems... Still getting the old installers :roll:

Kilua
Airman

Post by Kilua »

I have made a new account on the new A2A store, but still not able to download the latest updaters for my plane. Could someone in charge please see if my account information along with my order history has been successfully transferred over to the new store.

Thanks

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Kilua,

Have you filled-in the short Google form available from this pinned announcement (step 2) to request transfer of your products from the old store to the new one?

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”