Can't login into new software

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Can't login into new software

Post by B-17 Flier »

I can login here but not the store. I tried several email addresses and my user name but it simply won't let me login. Please help.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Can't login into new software

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Paul,

You'll need to register a new account for A2A's new store.

There are further instructions posted here on how to submit your store email details so that Lewis can manually transfer any old purchases to the new store.

Thanks,
Nick

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hello Paul,

There are further instructions posted here on how to submit your store email details so that Lewis can manually transfer any old purchases to the new store.

Thanks,
Nick
Thanks Nick. This is all new but I like it. Will do this as soon as I am able

Romeo_Tango
Senior Airman

Post by Romeo_Tango »

Thanks,
Nick
I have filled in the form requesting the email address associated with my 'old' account and registered a new 'account', but when I go to the new account I have none of my 'old' purchases there.
I assume this is because they have not been manually moved yet.
I am curious as to when I can expect to be able to access my 'old' purchases.
ImageImage ImageImageImage[/url]Image

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Romeo_Tango wrote:

Thanks,
Nick
I have filled in the form requesting the email address associated with my 'old' account and registered a new 'account', but when I go to the new account I have none of my 'old' purchases there.
I assume this is because they have not been manually moved yet.
I am curious as to when I can expect to be able to access my 'old' purchases.
Me too, with a new PC will I still be able to install my saved aircraft?

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Check out the topic at the top of the forum. It covers many questions and also includes important directions on how to complete migration of your past purchases.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=63788
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Oracle427 wrote:Check out the topic at the top of the forum. It covers many questions and also includes important directions on how to complete migration of your past purchases.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=63788
Well, I finally got in after resetting my password yet again. An when I go to my account and look for my planes in downloads I see nothing.

Several hundred dollars of planes in limbo now? For how long? A week, a month, a year? I really was looking forward to installing what I paid for tomorrow.

I wish you guys had thought this through a little better so it would have been automatic as I bought all my planes directly from A2A.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Seriously?!

BTW, did you read the part were it says the old store is still available?

They did plan ahead.

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Oracle427 wrote:Seriously?!

BTW, did you read the part were it says the old store is still available?

They did plan ahead.
Seriously what?

It says explicitly to uninstall any and all references to A2A planes. So if I installed them from DVD I saved them on wouldn't I have to uninstall them when they're eventually available in my account?
That's how I read it but if I'm wrong please correct me.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

If you wish to use the new installers, then yes, but the old installers will work in the meantime.

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Oracle427 wrote:If you wish to use the new installers, then yes, but the old installers will work in the meantime.
Thanks but does this really make logical sense when I have a brand new PC and I'd just have to uninstall them and then re-download and reinstall?

I wish someone would give a timeline when they will be available because I was very much looking to installing them straightaway tomorrow.

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

If you already have a version downloaded, use it. But the updated files are only available from the new store front. It took maybe 36 hours from the time I submitted the request after setting up my account on the new store to the time I got an email showing all of my purchases from the old store transferred. Lewis is doing these manually and it does take time. Please be a little patient. 8)

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

taildraggin68 wrote:If you already have a version downloaded, use it. But the updated files are only available from the new store front. It took maybe 36 hours from the time I submitted the request after setting up my account on the new store to the time I got an email showing all of my purchases from the old store transferred. Lewis is doing these manually and it does take time. Please be a little patient. 8)
Thanks, I'll be patient. No point in installing then turning right around and uninstalling.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

B-17 Flier wrote:Well, I finally got in after resetting my password yet again. An when I go to my account and look for my planes in downloads I see nothing.

Several hundred dollars of planes in limbo now? For how long? A week, a month, a year? I really was looking forward to installing what I paid for tomorrow.

I wish you guys had thought this through a little better so it would have been automatic as I bought all my planes directly from A2A.
Hey Paul,

It should only be a matter of hours before Lewis is able to transfer you orders to the new store provided you've submitted your old and new store details; a day or two at the outside. The transfer of account details is manual rather than "automatic", but this allows Lewis to amalgamate user accounts as necessary and award each customer their A2A Flying Hours. :)

Thanks for your understanding,
Nick

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Nick - A2A wrote:
B-17 Flier wrote:Well, I finally got in after resetting my password yet again. An when I go to my account and look for my planes in downloads I see nothing.

Hey Paul,

It should only be a matter of hours before Lewis is able to transfer you orders to the new store provided you've submitted your old and new store details; a day or two at the outside. The transfer of account details is manual rather than "automatic", but this allows Lewis to amalgamate user accounts as necessary and award each customer their A2A Flying Hours. :)

Thanks for your understanding,
Nick
I do understand Nick, not a problem. Now, when you say old and new store details. I'm 99% sure I bought all of them from A2A. Hope I didn't miss anything.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”