Aerostar

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: Aerostar

Post by DHenriques_ »

Just a word here on twins if I may and not to misconstrued into anything but a general comment,

If..........and I repeat...........IF...........we were doing an Accusim Aerostar...(Now don't everybody panic :-))) I can assure all of you thinking "trainer" that the Aerostar would be a PERFECT multi-engine trainer. With the Aerostar you would be getting EVERYTHING that makes for an ultimate training twin.........AND as well a super high performance twin for instrument and cross country work in the simulator.
And to top all this you would be getting a high performance twin that includes ALL that is new and innovative with Accusim.
Personally, given a choice of trainers in which to take multi-engine training, I wouldn't hesitate to choose an Aerostar.

Mind you..............I'm just putting this out here for you as general information. :-))

Dudley Henriques

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

DHenriquesA2A wrote:Just a word here on twins if I may and not to misconstrued into anything but a general comment,

If..........and I repeat...........IF...........we were doing an Accusim Aerostar...(Now don't everybody panic :-))) I can assure all of you thinking "trainer" that the Aerostar would be a PERFECT multi-engine trainer. With the Aerostar you would be getting EVERYTHING that makes for an ultimate training twin.........AND as well a super high performance twin for instrument and cross country work in the simulator.
And to top all this you would be getting a high performance twin that includes ALL that is new and innovative with Accusim.
Personally, given a choice of trainers in which to take multi-engine training, I wouldn't hesitate to choose an Aerostar.

Mind you..............I'm just putting this out here for you as general information. :-))

Dudley Henriques
You’re a tease, Dudley, and I think you know it. ;)

In fact, I think you enjoy it. :)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Eric.....too funny! You ARE good at teasing out the information from a normally tight-lipped crowd!

To be clear, I have no preconceptions nor expectations...

but....Dudley sounds like he's about to break...:D

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Jacques wrote:Eric.....too funny! You ARE good at teasing out the information from a normally tight-lipped crowd!

The world is littered with human debris of those who thought they had me "all figured out". LOL

DH

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: The world is littered with human debris of those who thought they had me "all figured out". LOL
DH
Am I the only one who got the mental image of the rings of Saturn? :-P
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

I would love to see an Aerostar modeled and since Scott has one I'm sure it will be in the lineup one day. Having a pressurized one would be icing on the cake.

It would also be nice to see a twin radial one day as A2A made the sound of the T-6 sound so sweet the only thing better would be to have two of them at the same time. Beech 18 anyone?

Bottom line is I can't wait to see what the next release will be, I've yet to be disappointed and have really enjoyed digging in to all of them.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

DHenriquesA2A wrote:
Jacques wrote:Eric.....too funny! You ARE good at teasing out the information from a normally tight-lipped crowd!

The world is littered with human debris of those who thought they had me "all figured out". LOL

DH
Touché. :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

LMAO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

It must be hard to have all the info and be on these forums all day not allowed to say anything.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

I don't know. Being involved in life and death real life covert ops it really isn't that hard to say anything. You just have to compartmentalize what is acceptable public information and that people have a "need to know" and what isn't. Granted flight sim is nowhere near THAT level of secrecy/importance, but for if there is a need to withhold information it isn't to difficult. The way I look at it in my own situations is that at least I know, and it doesn't matter to me if others know or not. Very rude and selfish I know, but that is the only way I can justify it in the end. Might be hard for other people though. Only they can answer that one. For all we know they might not really know anything, and that is a far worse situation to be in. Where everyone thinks you know something but you really don't and no one believes you that you don't. :lol:
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Well, now you're getting way off track into things we know, things we know we don't know and thing we don't know we don't know. You know, known knowns, known unknowns and unknow unknowns, you know?

chadryan
Senior Airman

Post by chadryan »

Jacques wrote:Well, now you're getting way off track into things we know, things we know we don't know and thing we don't know we don't know. You know, known knowns, known unknowns and unknow unknowns, you know?
Yep questions like what is this Bonanza model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

plicpriest1 wrote:does anyone else find it interesting that we have no idea what the next plane will be,
No.
That's normal for A2A ^^ We have got airplanes that weren't announced at all... :D

Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

Post by Fragmentum »

It is what it is. Scott and his venerable team will release what they will, when they will. Don't whine and cry as you have been doing the last couple months or so. If you've flown their quality, then by all means, continue to fly what you have. Yes, like you, I also have been spoiled by their artistry, and that is exactly what it is.

So if you'll kindly take note of the date I joined this forum, you'll note it is a very old date. Some 13 years now...

When the hanger doors are too heavy and tough to push open and pull the plane out by the prop, I'll have a motor installed on the doors and by a damn motorized push/pull cart. May have to get a step stool to get up on the wing, too!!

I'll wait, patiently... I think I may be good for at least a couple more issues from the A2A team... Bury my joystick with me, please...
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”