A Great New A2A

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
terrydew
Airman First Class

A Great New A2A

Post by terrydew »

This would make a great new A2A airplane!

https://youtu.be/dp_V7Sq76k0

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A Great New A2A

Post by n421nj »

Would be awesome. I’d settle for a supercub also
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

Nice. How about an 8KCAB?

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

I am sure this is going to get me in trouble. This is just my take and no offense intended. In the real world airplanes like this are a gas. A seat of the pants airplane without the seat of the pants inputs that you don't have in the sim is just "plane" boring for me. I am sure that your skill level in simulation comes into play. There just is not enough challenge for me. This not a boast but simulated GA airplanes just do not have the challenge at least as far as IFR flying goes. That is why many of us want to see more sophisticated airplanes from A2A in the future. I am definitely not in the majority as it is obvious A2A GA airplanes are probably the most popular. Give me a prop driven warplane or classic twin (hint A2A) any day. :D :D

"Be at war with your vices and at peace with your neighbors and the new year will find you a better man".

Ben Franklin

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

dvm wrote:I am sure this is going to get me in trouble ... Give me a prop driven warplane or classic twin (hint A2A) any day. :D :D
Quite a few of us love the warbirds, and would like to see A2A start offering them again. Other than the Texan, I think the last one was in 2012? I think they've moved on to P3D as a training sim. How many of us will ever get to fly a warbird? More fantasy than training/reality. When I suggest a warbird, I always ask for modern avionics just to make it fit in with the trend. :D Then again, maybe I'm just imagining a trend, and they'll release the FM-2 Wildcat next year.

clarkejw
Senior Airman

Post by clarkejw »

Lancaster!

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

YB-49. :mrgreen:

-Esa

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

dvm wrote:I am definitely not in the majority as it is obvious A2A GA airplanes are probably the most popular.
Money talks and war birds walk ! :(

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”