Next A2A Accusim project?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
ThreeGreenGaming
Airman

Re: Next A2A Accusim project?

Post by ThreeGreenGaming »

Please please please make an accu sim quality piston GA twin! The 182 and Comanche are absolutely fabulous. I bought both two weeks ago and literally haven't flown another plane. These planes have so much character and are so fun to fly. Our stream viewers at Three Green Gaming will be tired of seeing the twin after watching me fly it so much!
RW CFI/CFII
Founder - Three Green Gaming
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/threegreengaming
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjGbX ... AdprNNwqXQ

Founder - The Flightsim Community Podcast : http://flightsimcommunitypodcast.com/

clarkejw
Senior Airman

Post by clarkejw »

Handley Page Halton. De-militarized Halifax.

iflyc77
Senior Airman

Post by iflyc77 »

Now that the T6 is done and being enjoyed, I have to start changing my vote on each of these threads to a Twin Beech. It's a warbird, it's a bush plane, it's a twin, it's a radial, it's a cargo plane, it's a business plane, it's a tailwheel, and there are hundreds of them out there.

Skyraider would be cool too though :)

Or a Stearman

bmbrzmn101
Staff Sergeant

Post by bmbrzmn101 »

N2S-3 Stearman, F6F Hellcat, DC-3, C-45,A-26B, F-86 Sabre, F4 Phantom or a Cessna 185, twin Bonanza, PBY Catalina, or an SBD Dauntless or Hawker Hurricane MkI or II. Any of these would make me a very happy camper. Maybe even a Navion like my Dad had. Well, that's my wish list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The voices in your head will quieten down when you begin listening to them!

Dreamsofwings
A2A Mechanic

Post by Dreamsofwings »

Probably because I am addicted to Ice Pilots at the moment but a DC-3 or C-46 would be fantastic. A cockpit that was a mixture of the old and new avionics as an option would be the cherry on top!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dreamsofwings youtube channel https://m.youtube.com/c/Dreamsofwings
@dreamsofwings1 page on Facebook. Dreamsofwings1 on Instagram & Twitter

Paul K
Technical Sergeant

Post by Paul K »

clarkejw wrote:Handley Page Halton. De-militarized Halifax.
The definitions are debatable, but I'd say in relation to the Halifax bomber, the C. Mk. VIII transport was the demilitarized version, while the Halton was an airliner development. Surplus C. Mk. VIIIs were quite widely used by small airlines that emerged after the war, such as the Bond Air Services one below. Note the perspex nose is still retained.

The Halton was more of a development, though not by much.

clarkejw
Senior Airman

Post by clarkejw »

Well noted, Paul, and thanks for the info. I thought the Halton was just, as I said, a de-militarized Halifax, but there's obviously more to it.

John

DeeJay
Airman

Post by DeeJay »

A C208B Grand Caravan and/or a C185 would be awsome and both very versatile!! ...however I wouldn't complain about a GA Twin either, for example a Piper 34 Seneca.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

If naturally aspirated single, A185 please for the vast Alaska and then some!

If not, then a turbo single for those Yellowstone trips.

If it finally is twin's turn, which I hope is the case, a basic trainer would be a perfect start. They tend to do some 150 kts the Comanche does, albeit with some serious fuel penalty in comparison.

:D

-Esa

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I'm not concerned about fuel consumption, as I'm not paying for it. :D So I hope that a GA twin trainer is next, followed by a faster twin (Baron B-56, preferably turbocharged) , then an Aerostar or Aero Commander. There has been some wonderful planes mentioned, such as the Stearman, Beech 18, C-46 and Howard (no-one mentioned a Spartan???) but given that A2A releases only 1 or 2 planes a year, the GA twin is the most needed as a start to any properly simulated twin, including the aforementioned Beech 18 etc.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Mithras
Airman First Class

Post by Mithras »

Yes a GA twin please! I'm sorting of flying around, while waiting for an A2A twin :) Since the Cherokee with its 1960s styling was so popular, why not an older twin, like the Piper Aztec? (Just nost the ugly duckling Apache ...) But a Seminole, Seneca ... all would be great, I wouldn't have to fly anything else ever again!

KotatehFox
Senior Airman

Post by KotatehFox »

ok, ive decided and i think the next aircraft should be this, if nothing else, send it over to whoever does the aircraft factory fleet, they arent up to par with accusim but i love me some avro!
but img ame for a ga twin, i also think warbirds are seeing a little neglect XD so ill take the ju-52 and call it a day lol no but in all sereousness, i would love to see a good well made payware ju-52...please?
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

john99vette
Senior Airman

Post by john99vette »

Another vote for a C47

CrownCityMisfit
Senior Airman

Post by CrownCityMisfit »

10900k | 3090 | Win10 | C4D | Adobe Suite | Cinema 4D | Unity
MSFS |The Skypark | Orbx | Milviz | PMDG | anxiously waiting for A2A
Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | CH Pro Pedals |Stream Deck XL

SWood7
Airman

Post by SWood7 »

A Seminole would be great! I got my multi ticket in the Seminole back in '08 and can still hear "pitch for 88" even now. I think red line (VMC) was something like 56 knots. Some things just stick with you...
Sean Wood

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”