Rendering problem

It's big, powerful, and fast.
new reply
eeyore
Airman Basic

Rendering problem

Post by eeyore »

Having recently purchased the P-47 (yesterday) I am disappointed to find that it does not work well at all. I replied to the thread where the engine cuts off at 5 minutes, regardless if in flight or sitting idle on the ground. My other issue is that the exterior of the plane is not rendering in FSX. Even in the preview, there is no plane, only a pilot, a propeller and a canopy. No fuselage, no wings. When the plane loads there is a very nice VR cockpit, but no wings or fuselage. I have run the A2A update and reinstalled the plane. I have reviewed the manual and have all graphic settings where they should be according to the manual. I am severely disappointed. I love the Thunderbolt, but I cannot fly her (though I find some humor in seeing the pilot floating through the air like wonder woman).

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Rendering problem

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

I see you have posted here and in the Accu-sim P-47 forums. Can you let us know which product you own and also check your system meets the requirements as it sounds like you simulation is not correctly updated hence the see through parts of trying to run an FSX SP2 simulation in an FSX copy that hasnt been updated.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P47 Thunderbolt”