Question about downloading planes

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Question about downloading planes

Post by Point-man »

Hey Scott,
I think I'm losing my D: which I have my exe's for all my planes and I was wondering how I can download them again. I know that I had to make multiple account names when I went to download them but I dont' remember the e-mail links that I got... Is there anyway to get these links replaced? I don't need them right now but I just wanted to ask because I may need them soon. Before anyone asks, I don't have cd's to back them up too. Money is kind of tight right now so and My C: is darn near full...

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Pointman - some companies charge extra for this "backup" service, but we see it as just part of the basic service. If you bought a plane at Shockwave and lose it, just shoot us an email and we'll sort it out.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

clowns789
Airman

Post by clowns789 »

That should fix it but I have a lot of hard drive space and CDs if you need it. I live in Houston so the mail won't take too long.

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Saving Info For Downloadable Airplanes

Post by cflord »

Point Man,

I know it sounds alittle old fashion, but I print out all my emails for every plane I buy and download over the net. If my hard drive crumps then I just go back to my trusty old paper file and find the email for when I bought the plane. The email usually includes payment, order number, and links to contact should you have any problems with the product. This information makes it easier to recover lost downloadable payware planes should you need to do so. Sorry to hear your having trouble with your drive and I wish you luck in your recovery efforts.

Keep the shinny side up and the dirty side down

Cliff
Ret SMSgt C-130 Flight Engineer :shock:

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

Yeah I managed to get it all backed up before it went. So I'm good for now anyway... lol* :?

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”