New update in progress

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
alehead
Staff Sergeant

Re: New update in progress

Post by alehead »

thanks to all... learned something today, which makes it a good day!

happy 13th :)

A
Andrew
i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz (Der8auer delidded) on air (NH-D15), ASUS MAXIMUS X Hero, 16Gb RAM
EVGA GTX1070Ti, Win10Pro on Samsung M2 500Gb SSD, P3D V4 on 850 EVO 1Tb
Accusim (P3D): T6/Comanche/Cherokee/Spitfire/P51D Mustang (Civ)/V-Tail Bonanza

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

hello , when this update are release please ? thank you for youre hard work on flight simulation
Florent DUFAY

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

tomerhm wrote: -SNIP-

RPM indicator is only indicator and not like default sircrafts not reflect true aircraft RPM so in this model RPM indication go immidiatly to 2100 but in background true RPM increase slowly to static RPM
I check this by using default gauges and also I have problems making touch and go safely on 900m runway as I used to in real life
Just a note here, and I'm not saying your observations are not valid, but you should be aware that much of the Accu-Sim code
runs 'outside' of FSX and the 'default' gauges may or may not agree with the aircraft gauges or may not be representitive of
what is actually occurring in the Accu-Sim aircraft.

Paul

tomerhm
Airman

Post by tomerhm »

Thanks Andrew and Scott.

Paul. I know, you right but Iam looking in how the value changes and not the absolute values

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

tomerhm wrote:Thanks Andrew and Scott.

Paul. I know, you right but Iam looking in how the value changes and not the absolute values
Roger, got it. :)

Paul

Eric.
Staff Sergeant

Post by Eric. »

flo76 wrote:hello , when this update are release please ? thank you for youre hard work on flight simulation
It releases the moment you see a new thread posted at the top of this forum announcing an update.

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

Eric. wrote:
flo76 wrote:hello , when this update are release please ? thank you for youre hard work on flight simulation
It releases the moment you see a new thread posted at the top of this forum announcing an update.
beast for beast answer questions I am agreements;)
Florent DUFAY

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

I have a question, can the oil change its color, and other properties atm ? if so, how do you change it (not talking about refilling)

Brett_Henderson
Senior Airman

Post by Brett_Henderson »

I believe one of the development videos mentions that the oil shows visible "wear", on the stick.. You can do an oil change at the hangar.

I changed the "break-in" oil at 6 hours, and have had to add two quarts (payload screen) since. One @ 13 hours, and one @ 22 hours.. and had to swap just the filter (it was yellow in the hangar) @ 18 hours.. so I've yet to see dirty oil.

I plan to change the oil every thirty hours (next change @ 36); I'm currently @ 31 hours, and it looks like the oil has darkened just a tad.

I'm going to try to get realistic life out of this engine (I'm literally working from the first download/install).. so I'll likely not see "dirty" oil.

Boon1986
Staff Sergeant

Post by Boon1986 »

any new :) can´t wait to test the beta patch :)
PIC of:
GA: C172-/C182-/P28-180-/P250-/ -Accu-Sim
P250- / -Accu-Sim-2.0
WOS: B377-L049-COTS-/PJ3-/ -AccuSim
WOP: P40-/Spitfire-/B17-/P51-/ -AccuSim

Andysim
Senior Airman

Post by Andysim »

First class Aircraft with First class customer support. Your aircraft has changed the way I look at G/A in FSX. Add in some Orbx scenery and you have something very special that no other flight simulator can do.

Thanks A2A

Mr.Düssel
Airman First Class

Re: AW: New update in progress

Post by Mr.Düssel »

Andysim wrote:First class Aircraft with First class customer support. Your aircraft has changed the way I look at G/A in FSX. Add in some Orbx scenery and you have something very special that no other flight simulator can do.

Thanks A2A
+1!

All the time I liked GA, for example the Katana4X or Real Air Lancair but I never believed, I would go PANC - PAJN with a 172 and have fun! ;-)

Gesendet vom Handy....

Nico081
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nico081 »

Hi,

copied my post from "In developement"- thread into here:
Nico081 wrote:Hi Scott,

to avoid loosing the thread overview about customer issues, findings, wishes, requests, questions, errors - what about a short list about the items you work on in the background and what we have to expect? :wink:
It saves your time double answering same issues and also our time not to search for hidden posts somewhere in the whole forum.

Maybe like that for example?

Happy to get the 172 nice and completely finished soon.

Kind regards
So Scott informed here about items in progress for the first update. Do avoid that i am further loosing the overview about findings, bug reports, requests, modifications, features - i still want to know what is still written at A2A´s "to do" list. I want to help to improve the cessna, but searching the whole forums for still reported findings or A2A statements. That costs too much time.

So, here Scott announces three items that will be modified in the first update:
-> Simulated Elevator Force
-> Brake axis and taxiing
-> New Accu-Sim Torque and P-factor Physics

So "only" these items will be modified in the first update. What about all the requests, findings, bug reports still reported?

Will there be any official informations available?

Kind regards out of the A2A C172 over the atlantic ocean :wink:
P3D v3.2
Addons: FSG2010, REX4 Direct+Soft Clouds, Hifi ASN, PMDG, Dodosim, A2A accusim all, Katana4X, Majestic, ORBX, Fly Tampa, DRZEWIECKI DESIGN, FSDreamteam, Flight Beam,..,..

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”