Propellors

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
new reply
Shackleton
Airman Basic

Propellors

Post by Shackleton »

I have just installed DL-SWSP3AC Wings of Power 3 Spitfire in Microsoft FX. Installation OK but on first takeoff on Mk I I over corrected on pitch and smashed the prop. When I reload FX even after exiting the programme the aircraft still has the broken prop. As a new boy but a real pilot with 5000 hours I feel like a real dumbo because I can't clear this fault. Can you help please or is this a problem that will only be cleared on uninstall and re install in FX? If that is the case, my original order was a Download without the Disk. I am sure that there must be a simple answer. Shackleton. Please use my E mail

Sayuuk
Airman First Class

Re: Propellors

Post by Sayuuk »

Shackleton wrote:I have just installed DL-SWSP3AC Wings of Power 3 Spitfire in Microsoft FX. Installation OK but on first takeoff on Mk I I over corrected on pitch and smashed the prop. When I reload FX even after exiting the programme the aircraft still has the broken prop. As a new boy but a real pilot with 5000 hours I feel like a real dumbo because I can't clear this fault. Can you help please or is this a problem that will only be cleared on uninstall and re install in FX? If that is the case, my original order was a Download without the Disk. I am sure that there must be a simple answer. Shackleton. Please use my E mail
Is there no "red-text"-clickspot in the hangar to repair this?
(try Shift+7 or Shift+8, you should see all the broken parts - you will need to look at the engine itself as well, as probably the main bearings are gone!)

Cheers,
Stefan
ImageImage

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Or RTM
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

markwlee
Senior Airman

Post by markwlee »

RTFM
Read that Funny Manual :lol:
But what about the guy with the broken J3 tailwheel? Sounds like he just can't afford a new tailwheel. No wonder: I see they're about $520-$620. Is there a file to delete so your plane goes back to new? Mine (J3, Spit) have always been repairable.

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

You can delete the A2A Spitfire files under "My Documents" to effectively "renew" the aircraft.

5000 hours? Don't let it worry you...the airscrew is the bloody Ack's job anyway *G*

But PLEASE read the manual...as you would before flying any new type in real life...the Spitfire will bring you grief it not understood and flown properly.

regards

Darryl
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”