Mysterious A2A Simulations aircraft spotted in Saint Maarten

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
MTFDarkEagle
Technical Sergeant

Re: Mysterious A2A Simulations aircraft spotted in Saint Maa

Post by MTFDarkEagle »

Damn who is this "Shadow"-guy? :D
Lukas
ImageImage

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Just sounds like any one of my normal RL approaches with passengers on board...you do get pretty good at zoning out the screaming :D
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Killratio wrote:Just sounds like any one of my normal RL approaches with passengers on board...you do get pretty good at zoning out the screaming :D
Now that is the funniest thing I have read all week. Luckily I wasn't drinking anything or I think I would of ruined my keyboard. :mrgreen:
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

Roadburner426 wrote:Cody's voice is different anyway.. That alone rules out him or Scott... Unless Scott has Lewis or Rob doing video's now. :lol: Now the videos themselves I could believe came from Cody as they are top notch, but he is definately not Shadow.
Definitely not Lewis unless he's a good actor and can drop his British accent. :)

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Roadburner426 wrote: Now that is the funniest thing I have read all week. Luckily I wasn't drinking anything or I think I would of ruined my keyboard. :mrgreen:

:D :D
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

300Blackout-A2A
A2A Major

Post by 300Blackout-A2A »

So Heidi is a stewardess now? Love it! :)

So, I'm confused. Is this going to be some sort of expansion for the B377, or something new?

Phantom88
Senior Airman

Post by Phantom88 »

Dagon wrote:So Heidi is a stewardess now? Love it! :)

So, I'm confused. Is this going to be some sort of expansion for the B377, or something new?
Only "The Shadow" Knows!! :lol: Stewardess Heidi?? God help the 1st passenger who requests a pillow! :lol:

TheFinn
Airman

Post by TheFinn »

Great videos! Looking forward to this one! :D

q3ark
Senior Airman

Post by q3ark »

It's gone awfully quiet in here. Come on Shadow, you finished tormenting us or what?
ImageImage

Daube
Staff Sergeant

Post by Daube »

He must be busy finishing the June update ;)

pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pjc747 »

Lets hope so...

Shadow
Airman Basic

Post by Shadow »

We have noticed for the past several nights, at about 1am, someone has been entering a small building just East of Hangar B. As it turns out a L. Bloomfield has midnight cravings and is just making himself a sandwich. However, that guy must have bionic hearing because last night he came charging outside in just his shorts, alerting the dogs, which forced one of our guys to be seen fleeing the area. This has set us back because we just about cracked the security codes and I’m sure they have already been changed. Hopefully they think this was just a petty thief and don’t enter some major lockdown as a result.

There is a lot going on however. A restored Mig17 is at the base and they have been wiring it up for the past two days, apparently for some sound recording testing for the F-104. We’re not sure what this is about.

At 1:30pm yesterday, five 104’s from the Italian air force fueled up and then headed south. An FAA rep was on site just an hour after they left, apparently due to some broken windows and a noise abatement violation. Also, one F-104 had high several high-def camera’s mounted.

A bare metal P-51D is getting some paint. It was running just recently but currently has the cowlings off and the radiator is out for repairs. The A2A boss removed the Simmons manifold pressure regulator and apparently the joke is he has it in parts all over his kitchen table and it’s not exactly popular with the wife.

We still have not gotten a definitive word on this 377 but something big is definitely brewing. A Cody Birdland (Bergland?) checked in two days ago with a truck load of camera equipment. He entered the largest hangar on the base and as far as we know, he is sleeping in there. We can't get anywhere near this hangar. One of our guys is actually using telescoped lenses and still can’t get anything but all kinds of people are constantly seen entering and exiting the area. This activity is very similar to other aircraft prior to a public unveiling. The last plane to be in this hangar was the B-17 and it is still parked at St. Maarten.

Lastly, a party is being planned in an unsecured area near the South entrance, in just a few days. This party may be our opportunity…

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

So who would have thunk that A2A has an Area 51! :mrgreen: :oops:
Snuffy

Sayuuk
Airman First Class

Post by Sayuuk »

Not a clue what most of this means for real, yet I am excited ---> am I A2Addicted? =P
ImageImage

mattgn
A2A Mechanic

Post by mattgn »

Well, if there's a party I want an invite.
Is there a BBQ too? Cos' a MiG 17 sounds tasty. I'll have 2 of those pleaz...In a bun.
And don't even get me started on the 104's: that's some tasty vittels right there.
I like the sound of this live band that's going to be playing.
What kind of music do you think would be appropriate for a gathering of this nature?
A cross between Eva Cassidy and Metallica would be interesting. Although highly improbable.
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese"
- G.K. Chesterton.

i7 2600K, 8GB Vengeance RAM, Asus P67, GTX 580.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”