Shift +6 popup, frequency selection + Squawkbox

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Sayuuk
Airman First Class

Shift +6 popup, frequency selection + Squawkbox

Post by Sayuuk »

Hey guys,

I have the following problem: the frequency I set on the Shift+6 popup will not be recognized properly by the Squawkbox frequency selection.

On the screenshot you can see that although 118.80 is selected, Squawkbox says it's 118.79.

I have to use the frequency-lever, then the frequencies will work. This is the same for all frequencies...

I know this may be a problem restricted to Squawkbox, but it's still annoying =P

Can anybody confirm this?

Stefan

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ImageImage

Nico081
Staff Sergeant

Re: Shift +6 popup, frequency selection + Squawkbox

Post by Nico081 »

Hi,

i confirm similar problems monitoring frequencies in "shift 6" panel while flying online at IVAO network. It is sometimes impossible to set frequencies like *.800 , *.225 , *.400.

The shift 6 panel sometimel allows only *.405 , *.330.....
P3D v3.2
Addons: FSG2010, REX4 Direct+Soft Clouds, Hifi ASN, PMDG, Dodosim, A2A accusim all, Katana4X, Majestic, ORBX, Fly Tampa, DRZEWIECKI DESIGN, FSDreamteam, Flight Beam,..,..

Sayuuk
Airman First Class

Post by Sayuuk »

I think with the B17 there sometimes is a problem with ILS frequencies not being set correctly, I think this is the same issue
ImageImage

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

I've seen this happen and if you just continue to cycle through the LSD's of the frequency it
will correct itself. Most often I see something like xxx.740 instead of xxx.750.

I just keep clicking on the Khz setting, 775 800 825 850 875, etc, etc until 750 appears, and it
always does.

Paul

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”