My repaints/liveries - new home

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

My repaints/liveries - new home

Post by Adam_NZ »

As FSFiles (AussieX) appears to have gone AWOL, I've re-housed all my liveries/repaints on my own site here:
http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=liveries

Quite a few A2A-related paints in that list. Here's one of my favourites:

The long-suffering JayKae may get his site up again at some stage, but no-one knows when (or if!). Anyway - I'm sure we're all grateful for all his hard work now and in the past. That site was a labour of love!

Adam.
--
Image--Image

patful
Master Sergeant

Re: My repaints/liveries - new home

Post by patful »

Thanks, Adam! I just grabbed NZ1078, beautifully done! I've used your PTA preset for quite a while now, but just bought everything NZ from Orbx last month, and it really came to life with your tuning! Just lovely, and your new 261_03 is perfect. Doing almost all of my flying there now. Wish I could move! Thank you so much!

Pat

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Re: My repaints/liveries - new home

Post by Adam_NZ »

patful wrote:Thanks, Adam! I just grabbed NZ1078, beautifully done! I've used your PTA preset for quite a while now, but just bought everything NZ from Orbx last month, and it really came to life with your tuning! Just lovely, and your new 261_03 is perfect. Doing almost all of my flying there now. Wish I could move! Thank you so much!

Pat
Great! Thanks for the thanks, Pat! Good to hear it's all working OK. I must admit ORBX did a fine job with NZ - and the T-6 has to be my A2A favourite.

Weather permitting (a but dodgy at the moment) I'll be seeing the *real* NZ1078 flying tomorrow. There's an airshow planned at Ardmore. I'll post up some pics!

Adam.
--
Image--Image

new reply

Return to “Repainters”