P51 civ in P3Dv4 + GTN

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Snowbird
Airman Basic

P51 civ in P3Dv4 + GTN

Post by Snowbird »

Hey folks,
After a while i installed "my" P51 again and wanted to fly a bit when I encountered a strane behavior of the autopilot.
I use the GTN650 from Flight1 as GPS. when installing it via the Configtool from A2A I noticed, that the NAV/COM is by default to NAV2/COM2. Changing that to 1 got the HSI working with the GPS -> it shows the gps-path. But the autopilot doesnt follow that, neither in the OMNI-mode nor in the NAV-mode. The GPS/NAV lever is set to GPS AND also switched to GPS within the GTN itself.
Do I miss something that I forgott about?

[EDIT: The Autopilot allways turn to HDG of 0 when engaged with the GPS, no matter what HDG i flew before engaging]

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: P51 civ in P3Dv4 + GTN

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Snowbird,

We've had a few instances recently where Flight1 customers have reported similar issues. It's possible something has changed with one of their product updates. Unfortunately none of us within the team are able to access the installers for the Flight1 GPS products at present to try to reproduce/identify the problem.

All I can recommend at this time is to make sure your Flight1 GPS installation is fully up to date, and to check the various settings in the Flight1 configuration software.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”