P51 update history

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Zacke
Staff Sergeant

P51 update history

Post by Zacke »

Hey guys,

I'm so crazy torn between the Mustang and the Comanche. I have bought both but I want to fly only one of them all the time (realistic owner ship - you know :roll: ).

The Comanche is a younger A2A development and there seems to be more things simulated in detail but the Mustang is so legendary and powerfull and beautiful and has more systems and more handling requirements and so on. It's really, really hard for me to decide.

Maybe one thing could help me out a little bit: Is there an update history for the Mustang around in the forums so I could compare a little bit the modelled system depth of both (Mustang vs. Comanche).

Oh man - that are "simulation concerns"... just crazy!

Thanks in advance,
Zacke

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: P51 update history

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I have all the A2A accu simmed aircraft eccept the cub , and enjoy flying them all , they all have different charactorisics , all enjoyable to fly , it depends on how i feel as to which one on the day i take for a spin , so dont limit yourself .
regards alan. 8)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: P51 update history

Post by Nick - A2A »

Zacke,

The update history for the whole Accu-Sim fleet can be found in the pinned announcements which are at the top of each forum (here and here).

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”