Buyers Can Checkout Without a PayPal Account

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Paul Okwii
Airman First Class

Buyers Can Checkout Without a PayPal Account

Post by Paul Okwii »

Hi,

Can someone please send me some instructions on how to Pay with out PAYPAL. I can't see the option of doing so. I would like to buy the A2A Cessna 172 for fsx.

Thanks,
Paul

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Buyers Can Checkout Without a PayPal Account

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Paul,

is it forcing you to create an account or asking you to proceed simply using paypal as the processor of the transaction. Sometimes you need to click the correct payment type towards the bottom. We are working on this at present to try to make it easier for users.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Paul Okwii
Airman First Class

Post by Paul Okwii »

hi,

It is forcing me to create an account.

Thanks,
Paul

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

That seems to be the case in some countries unfortunately. I have the same problem in Germany. I used to be able to just choose to pay via creditcard but that option is gone now.
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

trindade
Staff Sergeant

Post by trindade »

Piper_EEWL wrote: 28 May 2019, 06:16 That seems to be the case in some countries unfortunately. I have the same problem in Germany. I used to be able to just choose to pay via creditcard but that option is gone now.
Same here in Portugal, unfortunately.

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

The same in France!
If you have the power/possibility to remedy this, please, fix it...
Thanks and Regards,
Richard
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

skyhawkii
Airman

Post by skyhawkii »

Same here too (Germany). Yesterday I tried to purchase Accu Feel via credit card payment. Paypal forced me to create an account. No way to get around it. I don't think it is country specific. In some other stores which offer credit card payment via paypal I'm not forced to create an account.

guillaume78150
Staff Sergeant

Post by guillaume78150 »

Same here in France. Tried to purchase the T6 but I have no PayPal account and CC payment is not available.

trindade
Staff Sergeant

Post by trindade »

Well, this time, for some reason, it was different for me. I purchased the P-51 Civ (outstanding bird btw) and I was able to do it without entering in a Paypal account.

Geronimo
Airman Basic

Post by Geronimo »

Dear A2A guys

Some of my friends (all located in Switzerland) would love to buy the beautiful P-51D Military plane. But paying is an unsolvable problem because only PayPal is available and if we try to pay using PayPal we are forced to create a PayPal account. To make things even worse, PayPal requires the passport or ID card identification number of the person trying to create a PayPal account. Sorry but there is no way I or any of my friends will provide such information to PayPal because we simply do no trust PayPal!

Please provide some alternative way to pay for your beatful plane models!

Thanks a lot for your answer and have a good week
Geronimo

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Hi,
I found myself in the same situation when I wanted to buy the new SWS T-37B Tweet from Simworks. When I saw that I cancelled the sale...

I'm sure many potential buyers do the same. Please, can you change the payment method. I suppose for you and for us it would be a win-win deal.

I know that you can still buy your products on other sites that don't have this problem. But I prefer to buy directly from you, like many.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,
Richard.
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

OzcanK
Airman

Post by OzcanK »

I was going to open a new topic about this, but it seems the option to pay by credit card has been requested before by quite a few people for a long time now, looking at other topics here. Sadly all of them ignored by A2A apparently. I have also filled a contact form at the main website, but did not receive any response for three days now. Not even a negative response. Is it really not possible or too inconvenient to let people pay by card?

In my case it's not even a choice to pay by credit card, it's a necessity. I live in Turkey and Paypal is just not available in Turkey. With or without account. We can't even create a Paypal account here, Turkey simply does not appear in the drop down list as a selectable country/region.

I really don't want to make this sound like a complaint, but other companies also have this mandatory Paypal thing and it's so frustrating to not be able to purchase products that I like, because of some political disagreement between Paypal and my country's stubborn government. I'm asking you please, is there no other way you can take my money :? ?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

we are going to look into it but this but its unfortunately not like simple pressing a button to change things. PayPal really is the easiest payment processor and the most popular used worldwide, no account is required for most people, you simply click pay by credit card and PayPal is used as the processor only.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”