Issues with CIV Mustang in P3Dv4

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
kielsf4
Airman First Class

Issues with CIV Mustang in P3Dv4

Post by kielsf4 »

Hey guys,
I have a couple of issues with the Civilian Mustang in P3Dv4.

1. The Attitude Indicator is linked to the Battery instead of the Suction Pump. Is it really meant to be an electric AI?
2. The Davtron M303 turns on with the Battery but you can't cycle the modes unless the Avionic Master is on.
3. The exterior lights will stay on after switching off electrical power (this is true for all your P3Dv4 GA planes).
4. Some gauges have unnecessary clickspots, maybe a leftover from testing? (HSI, Suction, Clock, MAN pressure, Tachometer)
5. Even though the GTN 650 is set to COM 1 in it's configurator, you can't use the radio unless the stock Bendix King unit is turned on.

Thanks,
Jan

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Issues with CIV Mustang in P3Dv4

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks Jan - we'll certainly take a look into these.

Nick

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Just took my first flight in P-51 Civilian and I have the same issue with the Davtron 303 as mentioned above. When I turn on battery power it shows voltage and can't cycle it. With avionics on can cycle it. Figured was worth bumping it up so it doesn't fall off the radar. 8)
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

Hi guys.

1. Yes, this AH is electric.
2. I will fix the Davtron.
3. I can't confirm the external lights. Mine go out without the electric power. Do you by a chance use FSUIPC with an "electric always on" option checked?
4. These clickspots are a part of an incoming feature however it is not decided yet whether it will be included. Please, ignore it for now.
5. I will correct the COM for the 3-rd party GPS units so one doesn't need to turn the stock radios on.

regards
ROB
A2A Simulations Inc.

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Re: Issues with CIV Mustang in P3Dv

Post by Roadburner426 »

Only issue I see with the current build is the Davtron. I just got 4.4 installed a week or so ago and just bought the P-51 civ over the weekend. Lights and everything work as they should on my system as I tested it all out after reading this thread and found nothing else wrong. Just Davtron comes on as soon as I hit battery power. I just replied to this thread cause I didnt want to create a duplicate.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”