Flaps keep breaking???

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
cessna lover

Flaps keep breaking???

Post by cessna lover »

have tried flying twice now. and doing a solo airshow demonstration I get about 2 high speed passes and then the flaps break and only the left flap is coming down. it did this yesterday and I was able to land it. but it did it again today and I could not land it. why are my flaps breaking if they are not down. I have the Accu-Sim Update 1_17_2017 DOWNLOAD ***NEW*** update installed for all my planes as well. I did an airshow with the P-40 and did not have a problem at all. just when I was starting to love the mustang now she's giving me trouble. :evil: GRRR

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: Flaps keep breaking???

Post by mallcott »

Could be your high speed run is TOO fast...

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Are you absolutly sure your flaps where fully up before your run , I.E. did you have one notch flaps for take off , if so then you may have damaged them , if they did not get retracted before going over the flap speed , as it is impossible to damage them when fully retracted at high speed.
regards alan. 8)
p.s. my p51 is fully updated with 1.17.2017

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

yes sir I am sure thy where up. because before I even start the plane I make sure the controls work and my flaps are up. I guess I will have to double check them from now on.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

It does sound like you have your flaps overspeeding indeed, double check they are up for sure.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

:D ok thank you sir the next time I get to fly I will do that. kind of grounded due to incoming thunderstorms in the real world :(

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”