P 51 Mustang

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Fishalot
Airman Basic

P 51 Mustang

Post by Fishalot »

Newbie here . Just installed p51into FSX10. when I launch plane to fly . it opens fine /with eng running but after a few second eng quits. after I put in shop and rebuild then it starts, give it warm up time it may quit or keep running and I can take off . Is this normal? none of my other planes do this

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: P 51 Mustang

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello and welcome to the forums,

Few tips as a start:
1) make sure you have the latest update installed - found here:

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... =2&t=41279

2) Check maintenance hangar under "Shift+7" to see if the aircraft is fit for flight.

Let us know, how things work for you after these steps.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

P 51 Mustang

Post by Jacques »

Just to add to what Will wrote, be sure to load any A2A aircraft from a default FSX aircraft...in other words, don't load the A2A aircraft directly into free flight.

Also, make sure your FSX Is configured correctly for Accu-sim by going into your settings page, select realism and ensure that the automixture box is unticked.

Fishalot
Airman Basic

Post by Fishalot »

Thanks for reply . will down load latest up date , I have played with hanger and repairs. then I learned proper warm up just like real plane is very important thanks. Fishalot

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

No oil in shift-4 menu?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Fishalot
Airman Basic

Post by Fishalot »

I installed latest up date (VIEW TOPIC.PHP?f= ect. ) and I got a error message my original P51 download had a corrupt file.. So deleted from fsx. re loaded from my down load file /turned off firewalls ect. reloaded p51 from my pc down load file then tried to do update, still get error message. Plane will sometime fly then next time get about 2000 ft. & lose all controls. This takes all the fun out of flying My ? today is 1: if I do a complete uninstall and total delete, then start a new download from A2A will I have to pay again & 2: will I still get a corrupt file I don't feel I should buy a down load with corrupt files . VERY UNHAPPY WITH A2A Fishalot

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

First, We must make sure, that you have FSX properly installed and functioning and then, We can focus on the A2A P-51. Make sure you have FSX installed properly and running default aircraft with no issues. You must have SP2 of FSX installed or Acceleration pack, if you are running the retail (boxed version.)

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

I think Lewis should move this thread to P-51 Tech Support so more people can see it.

Cheerz,
Will

Fishalot
Airman Basic

Post by Fishalot »

I have all the above FLIGHT SIMULATOR X DELUX [GOLD EDITION] WITH ACCELERATION EXPANSION PACK. I have down loaded many other aircraft ,some freebies others purchased and not had this issues Fishalot

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

Do you run the P51 updater as an Administrator? (that also implies for the A2A P51 aircraft installation itself)

Cheerz,
Will

Fishalot
Airman Basic

Post by Fishalot »

I do not have to have admin. approval. I reloaded the update for all planes ,[ I tried this before with error issues but this time it seemed too load] it found the p51. I flew one flight good take off ,responded to controls for a 25 mile flight, had good landing. Hopefully It will be ok on future flights. If not, I will report issue thanks Fishalot

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

To correctly install and for trouble free running in windows OS Win7+ you should run installers etc as admin via right clicking and selecting run as admin. Otherwise our system admin is not as powerful as full admin and installs may not complete fully.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”