Big trouble P-51

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Bushhippy
Airman Basic

Big trouble P-51

Post by Bushhippy »

Up till a few days ago I had all A2A aircraft except the P-51 and 47. On 4/11/17 I got the P-51 mil. After installation it worked just fine. But that was the only one I was flying. Then on Friday I loaded the T-6. No sound, pushed shift + 3 for the quick controls, volume slider was full right. But when I hovered the mouse over it, it said volume 0% FSX sound and PC sound on 100%. In hanger it also showed zero hours. 172, no sound, zero hours and showed damage. Comanche, P-40 and Cherokee all the same way. All other non-a2a aircraft worked just fine. Uninstalled P-51 and it still showed in FSX hanger. Would even load and fly. Couldn't get rid of it. Did a system restore back to just before P-51 install. Also deleted any files for the P-51. P-51 was gone but all a2a aircraft still not working. I am now at a complete system restore. I tried to reinstall FSX but I get " A program has stopped FSX from installing" I believe that is a firewall problem due to the system restore. Still working on it but would appreciate any help with the aircraft issue.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Big trouble P-51

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

it sounds like you didn't run the latest Accu-sim updater after the Mustang install?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Bushhippy
Airman Basic

Post by Bushhippy »

Install of P-51 was: Plane, accu-sim, update program that checks all aircraft. I remember it saying P-51 found but I really didn't pay attention after that. Still working on my fsx reinstall issue. once that's done I'll try just the T-6 and P-51 and see how it goes.

Bushhippy
Airman Basic

Post by Bushhippy »

Unfortunately I am stonewalled at reinstallation of fsx. Found out it's some key code license problem. I'm done with fsx. only about $1000 in a2a add-ons alone down the drain. I'll give p3d a try. At least if their program doesn't work I can get my money back. Or so they say

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

if you are running the older disc version you can upgrade to steam edition for very little these days, esp during the steam sales FSX can go as low as $5 and no license issues with FSX:Steam edition as its all through the steam platform.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Bushhippy wrote:Unfortunately I am stonewalled at reinstallation of fsx. Found out it's some key code license problem. I'm done with fsx. only about $1000 in a2a add-ons alone down the drain. I'll give p3d a try. At least if their program doesn't work I can get my money back. Or so they say
Later A2A addons purchased for FSX do not wok for P3D, unless your purchases were of the combined installers.

Probably best to put your pique aside and fix what you got.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”