Accufeel With A2A Models

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Accufeel With A2A Models

Post by GaryRR »

I'm a little confused. There are three buttons in Accufeel Options Menu.
Global at top
Aircraft bottom left
Default bottom right.

Since I downloaded Accufeel for P3D v4 my A2A aircraft have become a handful on the ground especially. I was under the impression that Accufeel logic was built into all A2A models with or without having the Accufeel program. Yet when I have an A2A plane loaded it shows that it's active in options. The aircraft handle normally as before when I shut it off altogether. Is that the correct thing to do for A2A models. What are the proper settings with those three option buttons?

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Accufeel With A2A Models

Post by Paughco »

All A2A aircraft released since about 2012 (sorry, not sure of the exact date) have Accusim, which is all you need. Accufeel was designed to give a bit of Accusim to non-A2A aircraft.

I bought Accufeel a few years ago, and I use it only on my non-A2A aircraft. The only non-A2A aircraft that I fly right now is my MJ C-47. Accufeel added an additional bit of realism to my MJ C-47, but I wouldn't try to use it on my A2A aircraft (J-3, P-40, P-51, Spitfire, Comanche, Bonanza, T-6, Connie, or B-17).

The only plane that I fly with Accufeel. All the rest of 'em have built-in Accusim.

Hope that helps.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”