Post any technical issues running the product here
DIAPHUS
Airman

Re: Accu-Feel v2 install problems

Post by DIAPHUS »

Nick,
Here is the fsx.CFG dated today: 4/22/2021
[Trusted]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna.dll.bzwabazctuwzbueqnubkwllwztuubllozhtzczla=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna172.dll.hbwtnutbtwiknohcqeboobaklaoboekzocwttruk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna182s.dll.wbqhuuohknhhitinlrzbctocuekuoeiuoekeklue=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CessnaWAlpha.dll.eiwhkboiictnrreuuhituqoezroilnelkbelbtza=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bendix_king_radio.dll.ireezhoubaeboqthobhbabzulbuloobtuhllzoqz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bell_206B.dll.auqruroabakwbouawnbtzzncrertownuwlckwkcr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.crelhwtwwzqcwhczclukhqbuehzaiiohuaoibuza=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Beechcraft_35_Bonanza\panel\BonanzaV.dll.rcricktwakcachbkcrlzwbheizikrzkbrrkbieoe=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Beechcraft_35_Bonanza\panel\Bonanza_Illumination.dll.zhquctubkutbbcnichbnclucruqaqhltunoleqwk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.quhlubhlklroeeqnenewhqaakkkcwtkowhhzrtrl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Beechcraft_35_Bonanza\panel\BonanzaV.dll.biohbnewzchukhkwcirllrulebitooeruqttozaw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.uqtkazhruenalrtzenruokbczqaaqkewbzeuqael=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\FA-18.dll.qqrrqoenzukreeoubrhbiqtraabakztwurrchzqr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\RFN_CarrierGauge32.dll.zeblzoacarwbqceauhaiuctbuehnruzktlecahlb=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.lzztnclhrzrkikwhrtwroithkioqrqrlhbuiuhbk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_T6_Texan\panel\T6.dll.cctizazqqbnkuwlqwhhicnllqcoawbbrikcqcoqa=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3\panel\A2A_PiperJ3s.dll.lnleqcbhbtqtataownzwtwironictltziiebrhrl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3\panel\A2A_PiperSound.dll.qheiquraoolqqehuqoeetrllhuucorkhlklelllh=2
Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.baqwihiwquneutelbzwtuqrrberazbrtleiloeho=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\WoP3_P47s.dll.rtcqnirnqkkrkuaubrzckakibtioznloreiuiitt=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\wop3_p47sound.dll.trkraaaiwktzbawoiblrrbihirckurronctiecco=2
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll.iuazhcnoauhbuulzckkeiakncaaqtowbahtahzlr=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\PittsALT.dll.aiouhhotqbknehauwbaahlikbzbnowelqzrhlltk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.wrrectrlahrhnalbobiottnrobihcaezoinkrakw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoP3_P51D\panel\P51.dll.kibqewonbarulnnurquaatcrulqaiozceqzzuilc=2
[ATC]
I’m assuming that Accu-Feel should show up in this list. I cannot remember any instance where I was asked to trust Accu-Feel or not during instillation or when I run FSX.
I double checked Kaspersky security and Accu-Feel _v.2.ex, Accu-Feel Air, Land, and Sea, and A2Afeelinstaller.exe are all allowed. I do not think there is another security entity skulking around enabled. Kerspersky has, I think, very jealously disabled any other security program in the system. At any rate, nothing is complaining that Accu-Feel is trying to install some suspect file or program.
By the way, what is UNWISE.EXE. It to is allowed.
Not to worry. It’s forcing me to learn more about FSX. The more I learn the less I will be bugging you guys.
Thanks, Mike

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the info Mike.

The trusted section should indeed have entries for Accu-Feel. However, I just checked the path shown in your fsx.CFG against the one from the dll.xml extract from your previous post and I noticed a small typo in the dll.xml that I missed first time. With any luck, this may be the culprit.
DIAPHUS wrote: 20 Apr 2021, 20:08 <Launch.Addon>
<Name>A2A Service</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Path>c:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\Shared\A2A_Service.dll</Path>
<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
</Launch.Addon>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>A2A Feel</Name>
<Path>c:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll</Path>
<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
</Launch.Addon>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>AccuFeelMenu</Name>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>c:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>
In the dll.xml there's no space between "Program Files" and "(x86)" in the "<Path>" section for each of the Accu-Feel files where there should be one. Can you try editing this entry and then restart FSX and check if it tries to load the modules?

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

DIAPHUS
Airman

Post by DIAPHUS »

Nick,
Here is the fsx.CFG dated today: 4/22/2021
[Trusted]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna.dll.bzwabazctuwzbueqnubkwllwztuubllozhtzczla=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna172.dll.hbwtnutbtwiknohcqeboobaklaoboekzocwttruk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna182s.dll.wbqhuuohknhhitinlrzbctocuekuoeiuoekeklue=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CessnaWAlpha.dll.eiwhkboiictnrreuuhituqoezroilnelkbelbtza=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bendix_king_radio.dll.ireezhoubaeboqthobhbabzulbuloobtuhllzoqz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bell_206B.dll.auqruroabakwbouawnbtzzncrertownuwlckwkcr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.crelhwtwwzqcwhczclukhqbuehzaiiohuaoibuza=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Beechcraft_35_Bonanza\panel\BonanzaV.dll.rcricktwakcachbkcrlzwbheizikrzkbrrkbieoe=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Beechcraft_35_Bonanza\panel\Bonanza_Illumination.dll.zhquctubkutbbcnichbnclucruqaqhltunoleqwk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.quhlubhlklroeeqnenewhqaakkkcwtkowhhzrtrl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Beechcraft_35_Bonanza\panel\BonanzaV.dll.biohbnewzchukhkwcirllrulebitooeruqttozaw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.uqtkazhruenalrtzenruokbczqaaqkewbzeuqael=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\FA-18.dll.qqrrqoenzukreeoubrhbiqtraabakztwurrchzqr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\RFN_CarrierGauge32.dll.zeblzoacarwbqceauhaiuctbuehnruzktlecahlb=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.lzztnclhrzrkikwhrtwroithkioqrqrlhbuiuhbk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_T6_Texan\panel\T6.dll.cctizazqqbnkuwlqwhhicnllqcoawbbrikcqcoqa=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3\panel\A2A_PiperJ3s.dll.lnleqcbhbtqtataownzwtwironictltziiebrhrl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3\panel\A2A_PiperSound.dll.qheiquraoolqqehuqoeetrllhuucorkhlklelllh=2
Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.baqwihiwquneutelbzwtuqrrberazbrtleiloeho=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\WoP3_P47s.dll.rtcqnirnqkkrkuaubrzckakibtioznloreiuiitt=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\wop3_p47sound.dll.trkraaaiwktzbawoiblrrbihirckurronctiecco=2
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll.iuazhcnoauhbuulzckkeiakncaaqtowbahtahzlr=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\PittsALT.dll.aiouhhotqbknehauwbaahlikbzbnowelqzrhlltk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\A2A_Accusim.dll.wrrectrlahrhnalbobiottnrobihcaezoinkrakw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoP3_P51D\panel\P51.dll.kibqewonbarulnnurquaatcrulqaiozceqzzuilc=2
[ATC]
I’m assuming that Accu-Feel should show up in this list. I cannot remember any instance where I was asked to trust Accu-Feel , not during instillation or when I run FSX.
I double checked Kaspersky security and Accu-Feel _v.2.ex, Accu-Feel Air, Land, and Sea, and A2Afeelinstaller.exe are all allowed. I do not think there is another security entity skulking around enabled. Kerspersky has, I think, very jealously disabled any other security software in the system. At any rate, nothing is complaining that Accu-Feel is trying to install some suspect file or program.
By the way, what is UNWISE.EXE. It too is allowed.
Not to worry. It’s forcing me to learn more about FSX. The more I learn the less I will be bugging you guys.
Thanks, Mike
sorry I thought I sent this earlier but must not have hit submit.

DIAPHUS
Airman

Post by DIAPHUS »

4/24/2021
Sorry about the last double entry. Malfunction on my part. I added a space as suggested. It worked! Strange though, I have tried it with and without the space several times before. Must have been some other error on my part. Murphy. At any rate, thanks for your time and efforts on your part. I haven’t gotten this much fun out of $20 in a long time. Backing up everything! Keep up the good work.
Best, Mike

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Mike,

No worries, you're welcome and thanks for the update. Glad we got there in the end and great to hear you're enjoying the software! :)

All the best,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”