AccuFeel Preventing FSX Loading?

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
NavyAce
Airman

AccuFeel Preventing FSX Loading?

Post by NavyAce »

Hello,

I hope someone out there can help me with something as I am not very computer literate. I have FSX on my Windows 7 desk top computer and it has worked fine for years with many third party aircraft and scenery addons, including many A2A products with Accu-Sim and Accu-Feel. The last year or so I have gotten more into playing around with my historical combat sims (mainly Il-46) doing mission building so I have neglected running my FSX simulations. Recently I had some extra time and tried starting the game but after a minute or two of the loading process it wouldn't progress beyond the loading screen and I got a Fatal Error message, which were apparently linked to two warning messages relating to problems with the third party addons Active Sky and FSUIPC. I tried a few things including shutting down and rebooting and nothing worked. I posted the problem at AVSIM and people there talked me through going to the Events Log where I found I was getting an Error Event 1002 related to an Application Hang. I then deleted FSUIPC which took care of one of the Warning messages, but the Active Sky one remained. I was advised that AS requires constant updating to run correctly, so I got the latest update and installed it and that took care of the other Warning, but I am still getting a Fatal Error message on start up. This one says: Event 1000: Application Error.

Faulting Application Name: fsx.exe version 10.0.61637.0
Faulting Module Name: A2A_Feel.dll
Version: 0.0.0.0
Exception Code: 0xc0000005

Since I have the A2A Accu-Feel program does this relate to the A2A_Feel.dll listed above? If so, is this something I need to replace or update? Anything anybody can pass along to me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
NavyAce

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: AccuFeel Preventing FSX Loading?

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

try reinstalling Accu-feel and make sure you are running the sim as admin (right click select run as admin).

Also if your anti-virus has had updates or changed since last run please make sure your anti-virus.anti-malware programs are not interfering in the start of the sim, so worth checking those logs in case it is stopping part of the program from running.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”