AccuFeel SIM enhancement weird sound

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
abelardj28
Airman Basic

AccuFeel SIM enhancement weird sound

Post by abelardj28 »

Hello

I'm hearing that weird sound in the cockpit in both p3d V3 and V4. When I uninstall the program than the sound is gone. It doesn't sound like wind. Please help.

abelardj28
Airman Basic

Accu Feel p3D Sound

Post by abelardj28 »

Hello
There's a weird noise from the cockpit when I'm using accu feel enhancement. Once I delete it, the sound is gone. Is very loud and unrealistic. Please help. Am I doing something wrong? Also when I turn off accufeel to get, it seems like nothing happen. I can still hear the sound.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: AccuFeel SIM enhancement weird sound

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello,

Could you try to describe the sound you're hearing abelardj28, and whether it occurs all the time or is dependent on airspeed or whether the aircraft is on the ground or in flight for example.

Incidentally, there's not a version of Accu-Feel that supports Preapr3D v3. Is it the 64-bit installer for Prepar3D v4 that you've purchased?

Thanks,
Nick

portanav
Airman Basic

Post by portanav »

I am getting that weird sound as well. It sounds like airport noise and goes away when I switch OFF AccuFeel "Land". I never had a problem before, but this sound started recently. I am using P3Dv4.5

ggerolamo
Airman Basic

Post by ggerolamo »

I have the same problem !!! Very weird and extremely loud(!) (noise) when accu-feel is installed !?
..p3dv4.5...

is there any solution (update) available ?

greetings
ggerolamo

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks guys - we'll look into these reports; it's possible Lockheed Martin introduced a change with version 4.5 of Prepar3D v4 which has affected Accu-Feel. In the meantime, if anyone can make a recording of the 'weird sound' they're hearing, it would be very helpful.

Regards,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”