Purchased accu-feel for fsx se on steam website

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
stusue
Airman Basic

Purchased accu-feel for fsx se on steam website

Post by stusue »

Hi there... I recently installed fsx steam edition and have just purchased accu-feel from the steam store on january 3 2018. The accufeel was automatically installed on my fsx se throuth the steam app but when i loaded up fsx se and opend the accufeel control panel, the control panel was too big so i couldn't hit the the bottom buttons to save or exit settings. I tried resizing the screen with the mouse but that didn't work. At this point i couldn't exit the accufeel menu and couln't exit fsx. so i basically had to press control alt delete to reset my computer. I did this several times with the same result. I tried to uninstall accufeel but couldn't find it in any folders. Any ideas as to getting it working properly or uninstalling it ? Should i have purchased it directly from a2a website ???
I look forward to your response and thank u in advance...
Sincererly, Stuart

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Purchased accu-feel for fsx se on steam website

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Stuart,

it sounds like you might have your fonts set too large in windows or most likely you are trying to run the sim in a super low resolution? Its advisable to always run at your monitors native resolution.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

stusue
Airman Basic

Post by stusue »

Hi there. Played with resolution and all seems to be working. I generally use 1600x900 so i swithched to 1600x1200 and it fit better and i could push bottom buttons. Its a 17 inch laptop so things a little crowded. What resolution do u recommend? Also, where does fsx steam keep the modules and folders for accufeeel? Thanks so much!!! U guys at accufeel r great .

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

can you give me your laptop model number as it will have a native resolution you should be running at.

For the files they are in the dlc folder. From steam you can click on fsx to browse local files.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”