which one do you install first accu-feel or accu-sim? confus

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
hummatov
Airman

which one do you install first accu-feel or accu-sim? confus

Post by hummatov »

hello everyone. today i purchased accu-feel v2. global fsx enhancement. as well as military p51d, (plus the plane's accu-sim)

Now, i know that you are supposed to install the 1. aircraft, 2. accu-sim, and 3. core accu-sim update. that is clear.

but for me, it got a little bit confusing, once the accu-feel v2 came into play. i did not know whether to install the accu-feel first or last. so, i did it this way: 1. accu-feel (global fsx), 2. aircraft (p51d), 3. accu-sim for p51d, 4.accu-sim core update. did i get it right?

can anyone please advise. i want to make sure everything i paid for, will actually function.

many thanks in advance.

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: which one do you install first accu-feel or accu-sim? co

Post by Tug002 »

Hello hummatov. Going by the way you said that you installed the programs I would say that you have installed them in the right order. You should have no problems with the aircraft. I dont use accufeel so that is a program I am not familliar with. I have the P-51 and I know that you are going to love it.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

You have installed everything correctly. One note though is that Accu-feel is an extra independent program so it doesn't matter when the install it. Accu-feel gives a hint of Accu-sim for your non Accu-sim aircraft in your hanger.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

hummatov
Airman

Post by hummatov »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

You have installed everything correctly. One note though is that Accu-feel is an extra independent program so it doesn't matter when the install it. Accu-feel gives a hint of Accu-sim for your non Accu-sim aircraft in your hanger.

thanks,
Lewis
Thanks. can i ask one more question please. After the accu-feel v2, I also installed the "A2A Sim 3D Lights Redux FSX" for 3D lights. Even tough i installed it after p51d, it did not appear in the list of planes to which the 3d lights were added, after the installation of "A2A Sim 3D Lights Redux FSX"/ sorry for a newbie question. or the p51d doesn't have lights to support it? any info will be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Aker
Airman

Re: which one do you install first accu-feel or accu-sim? confus

Post by Aker »

I'm also confused in this case,

Do I have switch off GLOBAL or AIRCRAFT switches in Accu-Feel menu, after installing an Accu-Sim aircraft?
Let's make the situation clearer, an Accu-Sim aircraft is on the load, wait - hit the menus, hit button -aircraft default-, then -aircraft off- and -save- to avoid errors?
wingman-4290: Accu-sim Piper J-3 Cub, Accu-sim P-40, Accu-sim T-6, Accu-sim Comanche 250, Accu-sim Cherokee 180, Accu-sim C182 Skylane, Accu-sim C172 Trainer, Accu−sim V35B Bonanza Owner

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: which one do you install first accu-feel or accu-sim? confus

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Aker wrote: 29 Aug 2019, 10:06 I'm also confused in this case,

Do I have switch off GLOBAL or AIRCRAFT switches in Accu-Feel menu, after installing an Accu-Sim aircraft?
Let's make the situation clearer, an Accu-Sim aircraft is on the load, wait - hit the menus, hit button -aircraft default-, then -aircraft off- and -save- to avoid errors?
Accu-feel is a separate program to give non Accu-sim aircraft a hint of the Accu-Sim features to your non Accu-sim aircraft. It is by default turned off when you load an Accu-sim aircraft. No action is needed. You can use and turn on or off as you wish.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”