P3dv5.2 HF1 Accufeel won't save.

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
Cpt Bambi
Airman Basic

P3dv5.2 HF1 Accufeel won't save.

Post by Cpt Bambi »

Hello, I've been a long time user of Accu Feel since FSX, bujt now I'm having an issue for the first time.
Since i updated to P3dv5.2 HF1 Accu Feel will no longer save any settings changes i make and simply reverts to default setting next time i start my sim.

I have searched the internet for this issue and only found one possible solution is to delete or rename the Feel folder, however this hasn't fixed my issue.
All of my previous profiles are still working but any new aircraft i try to configure are running into this issue, accu feel is creating a folder for the aircraft in the feel folder as normal but is not creating a feel.dat file anymore.

I've tried re downloading from my account and reinstalling but still having issues.

Thanks.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: P3dv5.2 HF1 Accufeel won't save.

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Cpt Bambi and welcome.

I'm wondering if the update to P3Dv5.2 HF1 is coincidental and whether you've made any other changes to your PC configuration that would prevent write access to the "Documents\A2A" folder? For example, something like a change to Microsoft OneDrive?

Having said that, I'm away from home at present so not able to try and reproduce the issue immediately.

One thing you could try is running P3Dv itself via a right click using the "run as administrator" option if you don't already do so. It may also be worth checking that the A2A_Feel.dll isn't being blocked by any antivirus software which may be running.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”