Accufeel Air Settings For A2A Aircraft.

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Accufeel Air Settings For A2A Aircraft.

Post by GaryRR »

Since I installed Accufeel I have noticed that my A2A aircraft are a lot more of a handful especially in the commonly bad wind conditions of Central PA winter. Now, I always though the the standard physics modeled in A2As aircraft were default "As Real As It Gets". Can accufeel actually turn up crosswind and turbulence beyoaircraftnd actual real life feel in the A2A aircraft? Even the Skylane has become a bit of a handful, more so than I have felt on a real one. What are the correct Accufeel settings for A2As own aircraft?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Accufeel Air Settings For A2A Aircraft.

Post by Nick - A2A »

By default, Accu-Feel should be disabled for any Accu-Sim aircraft you have installed Gary. Accu-Feel isn't intended to enhance Accu-Sim; rather it's a standalone technology designed to bring a taste of Accu-Sim to default aircraft and those from other developers.

Could you check to see if Accu-Feel is enabled or disabled for the 182?

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Re: Accufeel Air Settings For A2A Aircraft.

Post by GaryRR »

I have and it was actually active on my Skylane. No wonder takeoff, approaches, and altitude holding were a handful. The way I was all over the place my instructor would have taken the controls.
Accufeel does make a huge difference though. I had bought the FSW Lear 35 on Christmas special to scratch my Stuow dy level jet itch. Set it up with twin RXP GTN 750s. That was pre Accufeel. I had no trouble hitting my spot on Rnwy 35 at KSEG. Then I bought P3D Accufeel on your holiday special. Now I can only do good landings with the Lear on ILS runways. Approach is 45 KTS faster with the Lear and the Accusimmed aero effects make it a handful. I need the lateral and vertical guidance of ILS at this point I'm my experience with the jet. I'm sure I will eventually get the feel of it.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”