Accufeel v2

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
EdK
Airman Basic

Accufeel v2

Post by EdK »

I have been considering purchasing Accufeel v2 but find myself somewhat reluctant due to the problems I have seen posted on the forum. Your product definitely adds a level of realism I am currently missing in my sim. Not being especially computer savvy the thought of having to add text to certain FSX files makes me a little nervous. I also see that many suggestions center around starting FSX as administrator. I currently run REX Essentials plus Overdrive and start the sim through Rex so technically I wouldn’t be able to do that. Have there been any updates or improvements to the product since it first came out that address the dll file problems or the missing drop down that so many people have been posting about? Thank you, Ed

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Accufeel v2

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Ed,

the missing text isn't something specific to Accu-feel but rather anything that uses the drop down menu as its a platform issue that can sometimes crop up with FSX. Its easy to fix if it does pop up for up as its a simple copy paste or type in a readable format file. Also please remember the tech support forum will be filled with tech support requests, those running fine tend not to need to post.

For running as admin you can set this on the file itself, and even without Accu-feel should really be something that is being done anyway for a trouble free simming experience, esp when running third party software (REX might do this for you automatically when launching).

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

EdK
Airman Basic

Post by EdK »

Lewis, thank you for your insight and for answering my questions. I notice that I don’t have a drop down that says add on. Could that be because I don’t currently have any add ons that use it. Thanks, Ed

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Ed,

Yes, it's precisely as you say - the "Add-ons" menu won't be visible until you install an add-on which makes use of it.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”