Accusim Install log

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Oldnavy
Airman First Class

Accusim Install log

Post by Oldnavy »

Using the unwise.exe (uninstalling accusim) it asks and is looking for the install log file (see attached) and not to be found.
There is a wop3_p40.log in the same directory, I assume that would be what is needed to uninstall what the installer installed.

FWIW, The accusim + updater will add the cockpit sounds but as a cost of the inability to start the engine. The plane will start
perfectly minus the accusim that provides the cockpit sounds i.e. primer pump and switches. The updater found the specific
installed aircraft and downloaded what ever was needed. Subsequently, I have internal cockpit sounds but lost ability to start
engine. I guess it is a trade off. For now, I've opted to forgo the accusim for the ability to start the aircraft.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Accusim Install log

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Oldnavy,

If you're seeing the "Could not open INSTALL.LOG" error message, the info in this topic should be helpful. The info below is personalised for your installation based on your screenshot above.
  1. Open a command prompt (you can access the command prompt from the "Windows System" folder in the Start Menu or by typing "cmd" in the search box).
  2. Type in the following command and press enter: cd D:\Flight Simulator X\A2A\P40
  3. Then type the following command and press enter: unwise.exe wop_p40.log
  4. To uninstall the Accu-Sim pack type the following and press enter: unwise.exe accu_p40.log
Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “P-40 Tech Support”