DLL FATAL ERROR

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
HAROLD SCHECKEL JR
Airman First Class

DLL FATAL ERROR

Post by HAROLD SCHECKEL JR »

Downloaded p-40 ok. Asks if I wan't to download A2A Accusim.dll, I say yes and get a fatal error msg with the ref. of LCID 1033. If I don't try to load the .dll the p-40 justs sits there. Won't autostart or crank and the ammeter shows 0 with battery on.
Help,
Bud

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: DLL FATAL ERROR

Post by Scott - A2A »

Did you run the DirectX installer that launches with the installer?
A2A Simulations Inc.

HAROLD SCHECKEL JR
Airman First Class

Tried to download it, but it would'nt let me. Maybe because my computer is not connected to the internet. I could try loading on my old internet computer , but then how would I transfer to my Gamer?
Thanks for your help Scott, it really looks good.
Bud

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Harold,

It's built into the installer and automatically runs towards the end. You can choose to run it, or cancel

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

HAROLD SCHECKEL JR
Airman First Class

Tried to install Directx10, but computer won't let me since I have DirectX11.
Was able to load the p40 on my old DirectX9 computer and it DID work , although it wouldn't display properly. Will it only work with directX10 or lower? I tried running as an administrator and in windows xp sp3 mode. Still it just sits there. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bud

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by some1 - A2A »

Hello,

you can download this package
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/de ... en&id=8109

It can be copied and installed on another computer. No internet connection is required for installation.
Michael Krawczyk

HAROLD SCHECKEL JR
Airman First Class

Thanks Some1 for the help.
Unfortunately that's the one I tried to install. It gives me the msg that I can't install DX10 over DX11. Tried to disable DX11 but they said it was an integral part of Windows and could only be deleted. I'm afraid of doing something like that. If I run and allow the DLL I get a fatal error, and if I don't allow I get a non functioning p40.
I will try using one of my last downloads and see if that works, but I don't hold out much hope.
Maybe there will be a SP for DX11 machines by the time the F4 arrives. That's the one I must have.
Take care,
Bud

ICDP
BDG & A2A

Post by ICDP »

Hi Harold,

I am not sure what is happeing but the download Some1 - A2A linked to is for DirectX 9.0c. Please make sure you download it and run it, depsite having DX10 or DX11 on your system the DX9 files still need to be installed.

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by some1 - A2A »

This update is for all versions of DirectX. It contains all the files needed to run most recent games without problem and it should install on any computer, regardless of which major DirectX version (9, 10, 11) the hardware and OS support.

If you get errors when installing this, then unfortunately something is broken in your operating system.
Michael Krawczyk

new reply

Return to “P-40 Tech Support”