difficulty setting the parking brake on

Honest, reliable, iconic American fighter
new reply
Dominique
Technical Sergeant

difficulty setting the parking brake on

Post by Dominique »

Something I still cannot do after quite a few flights now is to have the parking brake stay put when starting up the engine. I follow closely the manual (p 19) to no avail :( . I cannot set it on. I suspect that the CH Pro pedals oscillate ever so slightly and send, on its own, the release signal. Is there a way in the config file to alter the sensitivity of the parking brake so that it's released if i push the pedals half way down only ?
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

labrat4jafmc
Airman First Class

Re: difficulty setting the parking brake on

Post by labrat4jafmc »

I have a different set of pedals but on mine I can adjust the "freeplay" or deadzones that may do the trick you want. Also I have the parking brakes on a hot key.

Hope that helps,
"If other eyes grow dull, other hands slack, and other hearts cold in the solemn trust, ours shall keep it well as long as the light and warmth of life remain in us."

Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Dominique
Technical Sergeant

Re: difficulty setting the parking brake on

Post by Dominique »

Thanks,so it comes from my setup. I'll try the hot key trick, tuning the dead zone couldn't do it.
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

new reply

Return to “P-40 Warhawk / Tomahawk”