B377 Fuel Issue

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
marty421
Airman Basic

B377 Fuel Issue

Post by marty421 »

My B377 is not using any fuel. fuel on board is always reading 100% and yes unlimted fuel is NOT selected. help please

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Re: B377 Fuel Issue

Post by TreeTops »

Did you add fuel using the sim, or the load manager?
Cheers
Trev

marty421
Airman Basic

Post by marty421 »

with the fuel manager the a2a one once the flight has started. i h ave noticed that when i start the flight it defualt reads 100% and will work then. but as soon as i choose a different preset, or change the fuel levels myself, it stops working

marty421
Airman Basic

Post by marty421 »

TreeTops wrote: 24 Mar 2020, 14:54 Did you add fuel using the sim, or the load manager?
with the fuel manager the a2a one once the flight has started. i h ave noticed that when i start the flight it defualt reads 100% and will work then. but as soon as i choose a different preset, or change the fuel levels myself, it stops working

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

I can't help you with this one. The A2A guys will have to help out from here.

Not that I think it will make any difference, but have you tried both the Pregnant Guppy and the Stratocruiser for the same problem?
Cheers
Trev

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Marty,

Troubleshooting wise, I guess the first thing to check is have you downloaded and run the latest Accu-Sim update which is available here?

Also, please let us know if you're using any other add-ons or utilities in FSX when you see this behaviour.

Finally, does your default flight in FSX use one of the stock Microsoft aircraft, or have you modified it so that it loads a complex add-on such as the 377? We always recommend using a simple aircraft for the default flight to help avoid issues.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

marty421
Airman Basic

Post by marty421 »

hi guys this problem happens both with the 377 and the pregant guppy aswell. I have not modified the default flight from the original that is in FSX when you open the program, as the the accu-sim update i do not have accusim for this aircraft. during a hard drive switch i lost it and there are no records found from a2a about my purchase of it. as far as i can tell the only way i can get that now is if ibuy the aircraft again as the accusim is no longer a stand alone purchase. but in any event I have run the update for my other accusim aircraft and there are no issues with them.

PS i have a airport enhacment add on installed into fsx but again this issue only happens with this airfract

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”