Paypal registered Attention: Scott-A2A

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
BlueMax555
Airman Basic

Paypal registered Attention: Scott-A2A

Post by BlueMax555 »

Hello Scott-A2A

I read your e-mail and I am registered with Paypal. I called Paypal and they vertified the double payment on Jan. 25,20014 for $59.98 and that I was registered. I noticed on your PM my email address shows "[email protected] ", that is not right, my email address is " [email protected] am not sure if that is the reason it does not show me registered? Anyway maybe you can retry with Paypal , possible the wrong email address was used. Paypal recommended that I sent you guys a " Money request invoice" for you to refund the $59.98 to my account with paypal. I will wait on what to do until I hear back from you Scott. What I would like to do if you confirm the overpayment is get the Cherokee 180 for fsx from you guys and call it even, but I am not sure if you can do that. Scott you can call me a my personal phone number if you like 541-761-5188 if that will help. Please contact me soon as you can I want to get this resolved. A2a simulations products are top of the line and you guys run a tight ship.

Thank You
Larry Scott

PS Scott let me know if I need to use the Money request invoice or what.
Scott I tried to use PM but it tells me I am trying to sent too many recipients, so I use new Topic.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Paypal registered Attention: Scott-A2A

Post by Scott - A2A »

Larry,

We had an error message from your account saying your account was not registered. We just tried again and the message wasn't there, so you should be all set.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”