B-377 for P3D 2.1

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
jahman
Senior Airman

B-377 for P3D 2.1

Post by jahman »

Hello!

While you are adapting the 377 for compatibility for P3D 2.1, (many thanks!), fixing a couple minor bugs:

1. Hydraulic brake accumulator pressure not being saved when saving flight,
2. Undocked Flight Engineer Station window size not properly saved when saving flight,
3. Undocked Map window position not being properly saved when saving flight,
4. Turning ADI off during cruise (1950 bhp/engine) seems to unduly shorten engine life.

Please note I would be more than happy to pay a reasonable fee for fully compatible P3D 2.1 B-377, B-17 and P-47.

As a suggestion for your business model, I would surmise there are more than a few of us out here willing to pay maintenance fees so these nice aircraft continue benefitting from your development, not only maintaining compatibility and fixing the odd bug here and there, but also adding new funcionality and enhancing the exterior and interior of these fine aircraft to benefit from P3D's and CPU and GPU constantly increasing power. These periodic enhancements would also add predictability to A2A's revenue stream from us loyal vintage aircraft customers and thus further enhance the value of your business. :D

Areas that could be further developped on the 377:

1. Exterior Model: Engines
2. Exterior Model: Increase polygon count on certain areas
3. Interior Model: Passenger cabin
4. Interior Model: Lower-Level cabin
5. Interior Model: Populate lower-level cabin with vintage Hollywood movie stars (via configurable selector)
6. Interior Model: Get a poker game going in the lower-level cabin among fellow simmers via simconnect using the movie stars avatars. Include flight deck personnel.
7. Cockpit Model: Add wear and tear
8. Cockpit Model: Add ingnition analyzer oscilloscope tube
9. Electrical System: Generally flesh-out and add breaker functionality
10. Navigator Station: Vintage radio's functionality with moving knobs and switches
11. Navigator Station: Add Dave Bitzer's Bubble Sixtant (with permission) to cockpit model
12. Navigator Station: Add Dave Bitzer's B-3 Drift Meter (with permission) to cokpit model
13. Exterior Model: C-97 cargo version (Angel of Deliverance)
14. Exterior Model: KC-97 tanker version

- For the Bubble Sixtant and Drift Meter, see: http://www.dc3airways.com/useful/downloads/gauges.htm

- For the Bendix Ignition Analyzer, see: http://www.eflightmanuals.com/detail/it ... ?mID=13066

Perhaps others can contribute additional suggestions for minor fixes and further development?

Many thanks!

Kind regards,

- jahman.

PS: The BB software won't let me spell sixtant with an e ...

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: B-377 for P3D 2.1

Post by n421nj »

Wow that is some list.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Re: B-377 for P3D 2.1

Post by DC3 »

jahman wrote:Hello!

5. Interior Model: Populate lower-level cabin with vintage Hollywood movie stars (via configurable selector)
6. Interior Model: Get a poker game going in the lower-level cabin among fellow simmers via simconnect using the movie stars avatars. Include flight deck personnel.

:D Now that would be cool! :D

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”