B377

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
nigel
Airman

B377

Post by nigel »

Hello
I have been trying to load the B377 for three days now and it still shows just the crew then shuts my fsx down I have up dated pc download all mods in order and patches !!!!!!!! AND still no joy I have asked for help sent messages to the company and NOTHING comes back !!!!!!!!! now I am asking here that is it possible to make a disc so I can load it if not will someone from this company HELP ME I do have teamviewer send me a message and time you will,be on thank you .. if not I will not do any more downloads from you !!!!!!!!

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

B377

Post by Jacques »

Nigel,
I know this is frustrating but you need to give some more information before people can start helping you diagnose the problem. Is your OS Windows XP, 7, 8, or 8.1? Do you have information on what kind of hardware your computer has ( i.e. Graphics card) etc? Do you have other A2A products that work okay? Can you list which updates you installed and the order you installed them ( since for the 377, for instance, they don't all apply depending on when you purchased the plane). Any information at all will help others to begin helping you!

JP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nigel
Airman

Re: B377

Post by nigel »

I have win7 Geeforce 640 and pc is up to date , the problem is that when in game it just shows the crew when you select aircraft they turn twice then it shuts my flightsim downi downloaded all what is needed still does not work

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

B377

Post by Jacques »

So, when you are in the 'select aircraft' screen and you select the Strato-Cruiser the aircraft shows up as a skeleton? In other words, as the aircraft turns in preview mode, you can't see the exterior, but you see instead the interior. It rotates twice then closes down to the desktop?

Do you get any error messages before or after the CTD?

JP

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Sorry for the issues you have encountered. You did message me multiple times but only posted once and didn't reply to my forum post. Please remember that I receive a lot of messages each day, regularly meaning my in-box fills up, so the best place to post first is always the actual forums in the thread you create so myself other members of the team and in this case the community can easily and quickly help.

This one sounds like a simple issue of trying to run an add on on a computer that doesn't meat the requirements. Have you updated your FSX with the service packs from Microsoft?

Running an FSX SP2 aircraft on an old FSX installation will cause the sort of error you are seeing. Once you have updated your FSX using the two FSX service packs all should be working OK.

http://www.microsoft.com/products/games ... pack1.aspx

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download ... px?id=8986

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

nigel
Airman

Post by nigel »

the issue I am having are its just the crew and nothing else shows, I have all mods which I installed today the other aircraft all work fine, it just the B377 is not , I get this message now ATTEMPT TO CALL A NIL VALUE then it shuts down my fsx

nigel
Airman

Post by nigel »

WELL I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS HELP< AND NOW I HAVE JUST WASTED 48.80 euros ON NOTHING AS NO ONE COULD EVEN HELP SO A2A JUST GOT 48.80 EUROS OF ME I AM NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT AND WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY MORE FROM YOU
THANK YOU FOR NOTHING
1 unhappy customer

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Nigel we are happy to help but you have to help us to help you.

So did you end up installing the two FSX service packs? In which case it means the error was because your FSX was not updated.

Assuming you are now updated to FSX Service pack 2 did you then reinstall the b377 or just try running FSX?

Did you restart your system after updating your FSX installation?

Thanks,
Lewis - A2A Simulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nigel
Airman

Post by nigel »

YES I did Every thing and still no joy I am most unhappy as this is the first time its happenend, I just have to say I lost it so have to wait for next month when I can buy something else, I wish it had come on a disc simple and not so hard for me to do with my handicap
thank you

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Nigel,

the purchase is stored with your account. Simply log into the store to download again.

Can you please confirm what happened when you installed FSX SP1, did it install? Also with SP2? As this would indicate clearly that the issue was an FSX issue and not a B377 issue.

thanks,
Lewis

nigel
Airman

Post by nigel »

I would lewis but I can not use them as they are no more left so it looks like I have to buy it again? but that will have to wait next month
thank you

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Nigel if you let me know your order number I can activate the download for you. Certainly no need to buy again!

thanks,
Lewis

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Nigel, you don't have to buy it again, you can download it again off the site. If you've used all five of your downloads, Lewis can reset them for you! Hang in there and don't give up. Take your time and give everyone here as much information as you can!

JP

nigel
Airman

Post by nigel »

my account no is 86029 that is for the wos b377 pack

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Let us know how it goes Nigel. We are here on the forums and can go step by step to make sure you are up and flying.

thanks
Lewis - A2A

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”