HELP please with accu-sim for 377

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
Ralphaz1
Airman Basic

HELP please with accu-sim for 377

Post by Ralphaz1 »

I had purchased WOS B77 back in 2008, I think, but never purchased the Accu-Sim expansion for the marvelous plane. So now with the new Captain of the Ship add-on I was quite excited and purchased it. It, of course would not install as it it looking for the Accu_Sim expansion pack which is no longer available but two places on the web page says it can gotten " here" but no link to go with the text. So I thought I would purchase the latest version of WOS 377, thinking surely that you would be selling a fully updated product ready to go with the next expansion. So, today I have spent $56.98 and have nothing more to show for my money than I did with the original product. I'd sure appreciate some help here.

Thanks,

Ralph Zimmerman

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Re: HELP please with accu-sim for 377

Post by Roadburner426 »

Mr. Zimmerman what you would needed to buy is the Captain of the Ship full version for $29.99, not the $19.99 one. The WoS B377 is just the basic model. If you hang tight I am sure Scott or someone will set you right with what you need. The CotS is supposed to take the place of Accu-sim, and Accu-sim is not required for the full version. This is the one you needed: http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/ind ... 5f267c5a0a . They are really good about helping people though, so do not fear about having wasted money. I also suggest posting this in the B377 support forum, but then again they always are checking the site.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Yeah don't worry about wasting money on the wrong one.
I did the opposite, in my excited haste, clicked a direct link to the full version before I realzed there was also a partial version as I already had the accusim model. Lewis set me straight...thanks mate. Absolutely awesome bird.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

can you please mail me at lewis[at] a2asimulations.com

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”