Fellow Misfits. Our flight will take us over Highway 89, which goes across the USA, from border to border, South to North. We will fly over seven National Parks, fourteen National Monuments and three Heritage Areas all on one road—US Route 89. From Mexico to Canada through Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana, we will behold the West’s most spectacular scenery. Named the #1 Drivers’ Drive in the World by National Geographic, we will fly over 150 towns, cities and reservations and maybe pick up on a bit of the history and culture of Native Americans, Spanish explorers, mountain men, Mormon pioneers, prospectors and cowboys. Recreational opportunities abound to suit (almost) every taste. At some of our stops you'll be able to climb a mountain, raft a river or relax in a luxurious spa.
We're doing this one from South to North because the weather in Montana really sucks right now, and hopefully the weather to the North will improve as we progress. Our first flight is from Nogales Intl (KOLS, the one in Arizona, USA, not the one just across the border in Mexico), and we'll fly along Hwy 89 and 89A, ending our first flight in Sedona, AZ (KSEZ).
We'll fly fast GA, Bonanzas, Comanches, or equivalent. The flight is 300 nm and will take about 2 hour and 3 minutes.
Meet at: 1830z for a 1900z departure.
Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS.
Comms through A2A Discord channel.
Start at: Nogales International (KOLS).
Local takeoff time: 1100, 27-Jan-2023
Weather: Historic for local time when you show up on 27-Jan-2023.
Here's the flight plan on SkyVector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=33.1499696561 ... 53W%20KSEZ
I'll post the LNV flight plan on Discord.
For those who love to fly in multiplayer
- General Discussion
- ↳ Pilot's Lounge
- ↳ Flight Academy
- ↳ Repainters
- ↳ Multiplayer
- Captain of the Ship (COTS)
- ↳ Boeing 377 Stratocruiser
- ↳ Boeing 377 Tech Support
- ↳ Lockheed Model 049 Constellation
- ↳ Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support
- ↳ Bonanza "V-Tail"
- ↳ Bonanza Tech Support
- ↳ Piper Comanche 250
- ↳ Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support
- ↳ T-6 "Texan"
- ↳ T-6 "Texan" Tech Support
- ↳ C182 Skylane
- ↳ C182 Skylane Tech Support
- ↳ Piper Cherokee 180
- ↳ Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support
- ↳ C172 Trainer
- ↳ C172 Trainer Tech Support
- ↳ Piper J-3 Cub
- ↳ Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support
- ↳ P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)
- ↳ P-51 Tech Support
- ↳ P-40 Warhawk / Tomahawk
- ↳ P-40 Tech Support
- ↳ Spitfire MkI/II
- ↳ Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support
- ↳ B-17 Flying Fortress
- ↳ P-47 Razorback
- Accu-Feel: Global Sim Enhancement
- ↳ Accu-Feel General Discussion
- ↳ Accu-Feel Technical Support
- ↳ Accu-Feel Development & Feedback
- for FSX (other)
- ↳ A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX
- ↳ P40 Warhawk / Tomahawk
- ↳ P51 Mustang
- ↳ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4
- ↳ Supermarine Spitfire MKI
- ↳ P47 Thunderbolt
- ↳ WWII FIGHTERS
- Aircraft Factory (a division of A2A Simulations)
- ↳ P-51H "High Performance Mustang"
- ↳ Avro 504K
- ↳ Avro Anson MKI
- ↳ Albatros D.III (Oeffag)
- ↳ Heinkel He-219 "Uhu"
- ↳ F4U Corsair
- for FS2004
- ↳ North American P51 "Mustang"
- ↳ Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"
- ↳ Focke Wulf 190 "Butcher Bird"
- ↳ Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
- ↳ Heinkel He 219 "Owl"
- ↳ Heavy Bombers and Jets
- ↳ Wings of POWER Technical Support
- Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
- ↳ BOB2 General Discussion
- ↳ BOB2 Technical Support
- ↳ BOB2 FAQ FORUM
- ↳ FirePower General Discussion
- ↳ FirePower Technical Support
- ↳ Other Sim News
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest