Sunday 3-July-22 Nez Perce

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Sunday 3-July-22 Nez Perce

Post by Paughco »

Fellow Misfits: We're going to fly our fast GA aircraft (Comanche, Bonanaza, or similar) from Lewiston, Idaho (KLWS) to Ennis, Montana (KEKS). We'll have to fly through canyons and such so as to not require oxygen. Our route follows the Clearwater River up to Dworshak Reservoir, then follows the north fork of the Clearwater River, until we turn up Black Canyon, which we follow over a sort of pass. We continue along Trout Creek Canyon until we come out to the somewhat wider Clark Fork River Canyon. We land at Mineral County Airport for a pee break. We take off and follow I-90 Southeast past Missoula International and follow Hwy 12 towards Butte, Montana, where we land at Mooney Airport (KBTM).

Here is the flight plan from SkyVector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=45.3000523765 ... 47W%20KEKS

I recommend that you fly something fast, such as a Comanche or Bonanza. A 182 would work, but you'd have to run her wide open in order to keep up.

The flight will be 352 miles and should take about 2 hous 14 minutes of flight time in a Comanche, not counting all the landings and takeoffs. First round is on me for all of us that make it to the Longbranch Saloon in Ennis.

Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS.

Comms through A2A Discord channel.

Start at: Lewiston Nez Perce County Airport (KLWS).

Meet at: 1830z for a 1900z departure.

Local takeoff time: 1200

Weather: Active Sky historic, set for local takeoff time.

Keep on rockin' in a free world
ATB

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: Sunday 3-July-22 Nez Perce

Post by Gypsy Baron »

KEKS AKA 5U3 in my FSX database

47N15 does not exist in FSX but is very close to the route if it was there

-=GB=-

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”